• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Bread

Banned
Man this thread is strange..

ibz4940ebNKRO9.gif
You say that like it's a bad thing.

bilde

Don't worry Grandpa we're still technically in the offseason. All will return to normal when we play the Giants on Opening Night MNF

Honestly I'm really starting to think we're going to beat the Giants by three TDs. They look horrible, the offensive line looks bad, Manning looks like he's done, etc.

bionic77

Wow this thread is starting to suck.

The old blood is being replaced by weirdos and losers.

If this place goes up like NBA age I will have nowhere else to go here. :(

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Honestly I'm really starting to think we're going to beat the Giants by three TDs. They look horrible, the offensive line looks bad, Manning looks like he's done, etc.

Don't believe anything the preseason tells you.

You're getting infected with :kas. Fortunately most cases resolve on their own with time.

JABEE

RB Kenjon Barner to the Eagles for a 7th Round pick? Any Carolina fans got details on this guy? I guess maybe Josey won't make the roster.

I think he's coming in to be a camp body. They don't want to have to use Damaris Johnson in goal line situations.

Others have speculated that he would be used in place of Huff as a KR if he is too injured to play.

How are you enjoying that book?

I haven't had a ton of time to read, I am only like 20 pages in, but it's good so far. Very insightful. The tough thing for me is reading personnel groupings and such during Eagles games is going to be super tough with the speed they play at. The insights into the work week schedule and how coaches prepare was really cool too.

BigAT

I saw 2 posts. One shitting on the Pats and the other praising the Steelers.

Here we are getting anime garbage and too much weirdness with the season in sight.

I'm not saying we aren't wading through a load of garbage here, but it's all that plus a heaping dose of loneliness.

ShaneB

I haven't had a ton of time to read, I am only like 20 pages in, but it's good so far. Very insightful. The tough thing for me is reading personnel groupings and such during Eagles games is going to be super tough with the speed they play at. The insights into the work week schedule and how coaches prepare was really cool too.

Yeah, looking at any formation is tricky live since the camera angle doesn't present things like a game of Madden would (which is talked about in that book too). And yeah, the insight into all the other stuff was fascinating.

Top Bottom