• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

MechDX

Just saw the Kraft mac n cheese ninja rap commercial and thought of Sanjuro. We are all lesser posters here without him.

# FreeSanjuro

MRSA

Banned
Does Milana know that you're a whore?

I've been writing her notes, she knows, she understands.

1192.gif

MRSA

Banned
And here is Coldplay as usual to make something awful even more horrible.

Coldplay's dad should've never creampied his mom.

JABEE

Gata is always threatening to choke, rub, and fuck people in this thread, yet he lives to see another day.
When will this thread return to the peaceful place it was before the young critter lead our people astray.

I can't wait to own a Z. My dad has a 280z when I was a kid.

Z of the 28 variety. A real American* machine *assembled in Canada

And can be had for 10% of the original MSRP in today's dollars

I don't know how the newer cars drive but seems like the best of the 90s is 90% as good.
By then the big advancements had been made. Fuel Injection in 80s and then computer controlled engine and transmission in the 90s. A funny note is the upgrade to a CD player was like a $300 option.

There has been tech added but is it all for the more fun driving experience or is it making it maybe a little too close to Gran Turismo.

The reason the Camaro was axed "sports car market sales have fallen 53 percent from 1990 to 2000"
And that was when people had money to blow in the Clinton getting blown 90s.
Trucks and SUVs got popular and they keep escalating making them bigger and uglier and the trend has infected cars.
Maybe it's just I grew up and I see the new toys as stupid but the old ones still kick ass.

Gata is always threatening to choke, rub, and fuck people in this thread, yet he lives to see another day.
When will this thread return to the peaceful place it was before the young critter lead our people astray.
Whoa hold the fuck up.

I never threatened to fuck or rub any of you.

Came into NFL offseason thread for first time since after the Superbowl....walked into conversation regarding Bukkake....alright! Bye guys talk to you in a few weeks!

JABEE

Came into NFL offseason thread for first time since after the Superbowl....walked into conversation regarding Bukkake....alright! Bye guys talk to you in a few weeks!

This is not what it's usually like. We talk about things other than that. Talk about football!

I interrupt your daily scheduled fuckery with ACTUAL NFL NEWS

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 3m
Eagles deal for one of Chip Kelly's old Ducks -- RB Kenjon Barner. They send a 7th rounder to Carolina.

With how well Fozzy Whittaker played Sunday night, there was a very real possibility that Barner got cut and Whittaker got the final RB slot in the team. This saves a cut and gets the Panthers a draft pick for their trouble. Not bad.

Barner will never be an every down back, he just isn't a strong enough runner between the tackles. But you could use him in spot duty as a a change of pace speedback/ throw it to him in the backfield and let him make something happen in space. If he ever gets consistent at catching the ball, he could offer some value as a returner with his speed and movement.

Ok, go back to whatever the fuck was happening in this thread.

Top Bottom