• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

ShaneB

Yes Yes Yes....

I got first pick in this years fantasy draft.

Who you guys think I should take?

I'm thinking either J Graham or Lesean Mccoy?

Hoping I get Calvin Johnson round 2

I'm bias towards Jamaal Charles!

Also a remainer that NFLGAFs premiere Fantasy Football League draft, SiF, is this Sunday, August 24th at 3 PM PST.

Yeah, my first time playing fantasy and I'm very excited! Will be lots of fun!

Also, regarding the Hoyer news, tonight's ATL episode will be very interesting to see how Chris Wesseling takes the news! Needs to start looking up softball pants recipes.

Gobias

Banned
Does anyone disagree with me on Hoyer? Are there Browns fans out there who are excited for the team this season with him at the helm?

I doubt anyone is excited to see the Browns offense in general. Hoyer can be a pretty decent QB, but probably nothing much more. I don't think anyone is saying otherwise.

Skele7on

Banned
I'm bias towards Jamaal Charles!

Yeah, my first time playing fantasy and I'm very excited! Will be lots of fun!

Also, regarding the Hoyer news, tonight's ATL episode will be very interesting to see how Chris Wesseling takes the news! Needs to start looking up softball pants recipes.

See he was a monster last year, but I just cannot see him exploding like he did, he is a very good bet but I'm just not sure...

Oh awesome well have a great time, I have played two years, the first year I won the sacko, and last year I won the whole thing it was awesome!

Jimmy Graham :jnc

what does :jnc even mean..... confused. (new to thread)

Tamanon

Banned
Does anyone disagree with me on Hoyer? Are there Browns fans out there who are excited for the team this season with him at the helm?

Sometimes fans are smarter than you think. They realize that throwing Johnny out there just means he'll screw up big. Maybe with a little more time, he'll get better.

Jags fans aren't excited about Henne starting, but they know it's a good idea for the future.

BigAT

The Browns don't know what they've done. The entire economy of Cleveland was based around the selling of extra tape for fan's jerseys.

browns-qbs.jpg

Now businesses will collapse, jobs will be lost, families will go hungry. Mike Pettine, you've ruined the economic super power that was Cleveland

Hoyer 2013: 82.6 100% win rate

Tannehill 2013: 81.7 50% win rate

Are you excited for Tannehill?
I'm just going to assume you're trolling.

Sometimes fans are smarter than you think. They realize that throwing Johnny out there just means he'll screw up big. Maybe with a little more time, he'll get better.

Jags fans aren't excited about Henne starting, but they know it's a good idea for the future.
Right, which is why I added the "this season" part.

bionic77

If a guy is ready and knows how to protect himself I don't see the harm in throwing them out game 1.

But on the other hand even if they are ready it doesn't hurt to protect them and try and make things readymade to build their confidence.

But yeah Johnny seems like he still needs to work on his game in the pocket. He could only benefit from more practice. Not sure about Bortles.

Bowser

what does :jnc even mean..... confused. (new to thread)

:jnc = lol named after member jakncoke who used to spam the :lol smilie when we still had smilies.

Basically we're saying you'd be batshit insane to consider Jimmy Graham with the #1 pick.

Jimmy Graham...#1 overall pick...

Doc-Rivers.gif

eznark

Banned
My thoughts on Tannehill are well documented at this point. No point in feeding the eztroll this morning. If you legitimately think Hoyer is a better QB than Tannehill

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8xig3sGHz1rv4ofz.gif[/img[/QUOTE]

Brian Hoyer has an offensive line.

I think they are both about 0.5 WAAD at best.

Brian Hoyer has an offensive line.

I think they are both about 0.5 WAAD at best.
The reason I haven't given up on Tannehill is because he is extremely gifted physically. He has most of the stuff you can't teach. Hopefully some coaching from a legitimate football genius like Bill Lazor will help him reach his full potential.

I'm sure you are a huge Lazor fan given his ties to Chip Kelly.

The TV ratings for the week

The week's top 20 shows

1. America's Got Talent (Wed., 9 p.m.), NBC, 10.0 million
2. America's Got Talent (Tue.), NBC, 9.7 million
3. NCIS, CBS, 8.1 million
4. 60 Minutes, CBS, 7.9 million
5. The Big Bang Theory, CBS, 7.7 million
6. 20/20: Robin Williams, ABC, 7.4 million
7. Under the Dome, CBS, 6.90 million
8. Big Brother (Sun.), CBS, 6.8 million
9. Big Brother (Wed.), CBS, 6.7 million
10. Big Brother (Thursday), CBS, 6.4 million
11. Unforgettable, CBS, 6.3 million
12. NFL: Chiefs/Jaguars, Fox, 6.2 million
13. Blue Bloods, CBS, 6.2 million
14. NCIS: Los Angeles, CBS, 6.1 million
15. Mom, CBS, 5.9 million
16. America's Got Talent (Wed., 8 p.m.), NBC, 5.8 million
17. Extant, CBS, 5.7 million
* Major Crimes, TNT, 5.7 million
* Rizzoli & Isles, TNT, 5.7 million
20. Dateline Friday, NBC, 5.5 million

The motherfucking disrespect

eznark

Banned
The reason I haven't given up on Tannehill is because he is extremely gifted physically. He has most of the stuff you can't teach. Hopefully some coaching from a legitimate football genius like Bill Lazor will help him reach his full potential.

I'm sure you are a huge Lazor fan given his ties to Chip Kelly.

Great name, hasn't ever actually developed a quarterback. Unlike Joe Philbin.

Tom Penny

Are Thursday night games on real TV or NFL network this year? The games sucked on top of having horrific commentating last year. I'm interested to see if even bad games take the top ratings.

eznark

Banned

The week's top 20 shows

I don't see Euro League soccer in there? I was told it was going to sweep the nation.

Bowser

The week's top 20 shows

dakeau.gif

Dutch I just saw this! What breed is that?

I want a dog :(

bionic77

Chick fil a spicy chicken biscuits biiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!
Chick Fil A is pretty damned good.

Love their spicy chicken sandwich and waffle fries.

Also that franchise seems like a license to print money. I have never seen a Chick Fil A that was not absolutely bursting for lunch and dinner (other than on Sunday).

If I was rich I would love to own one of those as a franchise.

rando14

Also that franchise seems like a license to print money. I have never seen a Chick Fil A that was not absolutely bursting for lunch and dinner (other than on Sunday).

Don't you, like, have to be a Christian gay-hater to own one though!!

Tamanon

Banned

Secret best thing about Chik Fil A is the Chik'n Minis for breakfast.

But yeah, they are always full. We have 3 on our college campus so I eat it way too much.

eznark

Banned
The Chik-Fil-A by me is fucking awesome. They closed their drive through system and now have real people hanging out in the line taking your order and being super friendly. It's the best!

The Chik-Fil-A by me is fucking awesome. They closed their drive through system and now have real people hanging out in the line taking your order and being super friendly. It's the best!
There is no fast food establishment with more courteous employees. Every single one I've been to is like that. The best is to say thank you with every single thing they hand you because they will say my pleasure every time.

I'm pretty sure I could eat Chik-Fil-A every day and never get tired of it.

bionic77

Everyone is always super friendly at a Chick Fil A.

We should get parents and schools to learn from on how to teach teenagers manners.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I assume that is the downside to this can't fail plan.

But I would just pretend to hate gays in the interview and then let them all in as soon as they gave me the franchise!

I'm pretty sure there are gay people working in Chik-Fil-A all over the country. Must be a weird thing for them but Chik-Fil-A pays way more than other fast food joints (which is why their employees are usually 100x better, imagine that?)

They seem to do this at the ones near me for lunch. I don't eat there very often because it's usually so ridiculously busy. I'd rather just go to Whataburger or Popeyes or something.

Dragon

Banned
I just find it amazing that it's not open on Sundays. And yeah I don't eat there because their owners are nuts. I mean I also don't eat at Jack in the Box because my stomach implodes if I do that :D.

bionic77

I don't think these hot soccer moms want Gata saying "sweet titties" to them when they're ordering their chicken.
Yeah this would ruin what everyone just said they liked about them.

If I hired Gata he would only be allowed to clean out the fryers and the toilets and would not be permitted to interact with any paying customers or female employees. And we would strictly monitor his interaction with all pies, soft sponges and anything else that that degenerate might try to put his penis in when no one was looking.

Speaking of fast food places with nice employees and awesome food, if you guys are ever in Southeast VA/Northwest TN you have to go to Pal's. They aren't well known nationally but they are basically a cult around here.

Pals_Exterior.jpg

Top Bottom