• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

JABEE

I had a 16 year old cousin die from a heroin OD when I was 18. That was enough to make sure that I never true I.
They have some thing cops carry with them that can save people who OD on heroin right on scene called Narc.

They use it in NJ. There are already reports of it saving people's lives.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I hadn't had McDonald's all summer(there's one walking-distance from school) and had a burger and fries a few days ago from there. Felt terrible afterwards. It was really weird. I'm not fat at all, but not in great shape and I think I'm not going to have any McDonald's this year. Except for maybe Sausage Biscuits for breakfast.

I eat the egg white delite or sausage egg and cheese frequently there and never had problems. You're right about lunch though since I'll feel not so much sick as just....weakened? Winded?

I hate hippies who bitch about toxins and stuff but it's weird how night and day the breakfast menu makes me feel versus the lunch menu. Plus I'm always hungry in like two hours after eating McDonalds!

Edit: didn't realize why we were talking about this, sorry to hear that Godslay.

I know medicine is expensive in this country but everyone should have an annual checkup with their doctor. Mine does an EKG and urine/blood test with it so he's able to rule out a whole bunch of major junk pretty easily.

My understanding is that heart attacks in your early 30s are usually genetic so most people shouldn't worry (beyond having an annual physical). It's weird though because I see lots of ages and causes of death in my work and the vast majority of people live into their early 80s with only a few people dying in their 50s. The exception being in The Woodlands for some reason where it's just loads of 30s, 40s, and 50s. That area is very wealthy but everyone works themselves to death or mixes their many prescriptions with alcohol. Money isn't worth that much guys....

cajunator

Banned
I eat the egg white delite or sausage egg and cheese frequently there and never had problems. You're right about lunch though since I'll feel not so much sick as just....weakened? Winded?

I hate hippies who bitch about toxins and stuff but it's weird how night and day the breakfast menu makes me feel versus the lunch menu. Plus I'm always hungry in like two hours after eating McDonalds!

I actually dont eat breakfast too often. If I do its like a small egg and some coffee.
Times I actually go to waffle house or god forbid, Mcdonalds, are fairly rare. Mcdonalds is mainly an over the road sort of option. Like if we are driving somewhere and hungry early AM and theres a McD's sign. Its not a place I will go if Im not starving.

Godslay

Banned
Thats why always good reminder to eat healthier and cut out absolute garbages. You might look the part but your inners like heart might be taking a beating. Thats why ive tried to balance my eating habits over the past few years.

Yeah, I've cleaned up on the eating front for awhile now. I used to smoke but quit 5 years ago.

Was he/she fat?

I had a friend who was ripped and could bench a ton and he had a heart attack at 30 (lived).

Late 30s and onwards you start to see consequences for bad choices and peoples health failings.

He was a pretty healthy guy. Biked and kayaked alot, and ran. Last person you would have thought to go.

Don't hold it in, talk to people, it will help a lot.

Thanks Gata, I normally don't share much of my feelings with people outside of my wife, maybe I should be more open.

damn, sorry to hear that man

Thanks Greg. You've always been as good a friend as this medium allows.

Thats why always good reminder to eat healthier and cut out absolute garbages. You might look the part but your inners like heart might be taking a beating. Thats why ive tried to balance my eating habits over the past few years.

this includes cutting out alcohol bro. its awful for you just like fast food is. fast food, drinking, smoking, drugs... they're all bad!

sorry about your buddy godslay :(

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Yeah, I've cleaned up on the eating front for awhile now. I used to smoke but quit 5 years ago.

He was a pretty healthy guy. Biked and kayaked alot, and ran. Last person you would have thought to go.

Thanks Gata, I normally don't share much of my feelings with people outside of my wife, maybe I should be more open.

Thanks Greg. You've always been as good a friend as this medium allows.

Sorry to hear that Godslay. If you need to talk I'm sure there's plenty of us you can PM, myself included.

jakncoke

Banned
this includes cutting out alcohol bro. its awful for you just like fast food is. fast food, drinking, smoking, drugs... they're all bad!

sorry about your buddy godslay :(

This is true, but man do I got a thirst for it. I do use to often to escape from life or bad things that happening in my life, besides being a poor, I have cut back a little due to the fact that things I know I should know and remember like sports/movie trivia/other past things.. takes me forever to remember now instead of instantly remembering.

MRSA

Banned
I eat a ketogenic diet, bacon all day and I feel great. I actually lost about 10lbs since begining the diet in July. Went from 180ish to 172lbs at my weigh in for my insurance screening.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
$299 for used PS4s at Cowboom. $40 Dualshock 4 controllers at eBay.

I really kinda want Diablo 3........

I don't know if a man who hates his job and is looking for a new one should be spending a bunch of money.

Wait, don't you have a PS4 already? How did we play Destiny?

I'm going downtown tonight.

Prepare for drunken hotdog photos.

Ewd0qpD.jpg

MRSA

Banned
I don't know if a man who hates his job and is looking for a new one should be spending a bunch of money.

Wait, don't you have a PS4 already? How did we play Destiny?

Just telling the poors of the deal of a PS4 you degenerate scum.

Also, I don't hate my job, I quite enjoy my hospital job. I hated my amberlamps job, looking for a second job as money to spend/pay tuition.

only after brady wins his 1st will this thread have my permission to die

Edit: Sorry to hear that Godslay, I've been there, next week will be a year since I lost a co-worker, we were really close so being at work all day was really hard at first and I still think about her all the time but hang in there buddy we are here for you.

Top Bottom