• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

jakncoke

Banned
Time to piss off Coldplay

66zOO.gif

Funny you post a deli pic, because coldnoodle said he getting one his nasty ass subway meatball subs with the sauce, mustard and all the veggies.

cajunator

Banned
I just bought a bunch of used blurays.
Buying new movies just doesnt make much sense anymore unless its a must have.

I found Lego movie, Return to OZ, Hercules, Tarzan, Need For Speed, and Enders Game and all of it together was like 60 bucks. Fuck new blurays.

_woLf

So a co-worker of mine emailed my department asking if anyone wanted a spare pair of tickets for tonight's Hawks-Bears game at base price...

Tonight will be my first live NFL game :) Pretty good seats too, high up but in the middle of the field.

Tom Penny

Yeah, it was pretty rough day. Basically the same age as me, early 30s, and heart just gave out.

There was a heart attack of a young kid who luckily lived and my co worker who sits on the side of me had a massive seizure at work last year. So frightening since I didn't know what to do.

MRSA

Banned
Yeah, it was pretty rough day. Basically the same age as me, early 30s, and heart just gave out.

That's rough dude, sorry about that.

The other week we had a 22 year old full arrest from heroin overdose, turned out he was having a full blown heart attack, he was a inshape beach boy. But the heroin probably helped the STEMI.

Godslay

Banned
Damn thats crazy.

Yeah, appeared like a healthy guy. Guess you never know when it's your time.

There was a heart attack of a young kid who luckily lived and my co worker who sits on the side of me had a massive seizure at work last year. So frightening since I didn't know what to do.

Yeah, nobody knew what to do today. We are a smaller company so it was just like everyone was numb. The owner rightfully closed up the office and took us all out to lunch. I don't think anyone has truly processed it yet. Still feels surreal to me.

That happened to my cousin a couple months ago so I know what that's like.

That sucks. Sorry about that.

Thanks MRSA and Bread, and anyone else. I spend a lot of time with you guys here, so I just had to let it out.

jakncoke

Banned
So a co-worker of mine emailed my department asking if anyone wanted a spare pair of tickets for tonight's Hawks-Bears game at base price...

Tonight will be my first live NFL game :) Pretty good seats too, high up but in the middle of the field.

High up seats arent bad really unless you have the eyes of a old lady then it should stil be fun.

jakncoke

Banned

Yeah, nobody knew what to do today. We are a smaller company so it was just like everyone was numb. The owner rightfully closed up the office and took us all out to lunch. I don't think anyone has truly processed it yet. Still feels surreal to me.

Thats why always good reminder to eat healthier and cut out absolute garbages. You might look the part but your inners like heart might be taking a beating. Thats why ive tried to balance my eating habits over the past few years.

bionic77

Was he/she fat?

I had a friend who was ripped and could bench a ton and he had a heart attack at 30 (lived).

Late 30s and onwards you start to see consequences for bad choices and peoples health failings.

That sucks. Sorry about that.

Thanks MRSA and Bread, and anyone else. I spend a lot of time with you guys here, so I just had to let it out.
Don't hold it in, talk to people, it will help a lot.

Tom Penny

Thats why always good reminder to eat healthier and cut out absolute garbages. You might look the part but your inners like heart might be taking a beating. Thats why ive tried to balance my eating habits over the past few years.

I try to eat better than I used to but I'm not sure my liver feels better. It's actually frightening how hard I used to chill way back. We have gone through a 50 box of blunts in a day..no lie.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
um.....I tried putting one together for September 4th, NFL Kickoff Thursday but the only ones who responded were squicken and wienke.

Oh and Greg who would be there via Skype. lol

I'd come. I didn't see it, when was this? This thread moves too fast.

Colasante

I hope Brandon Browner is able to go up against Kelvin Benjamin tonight. He was brought in to deal with bigger receivers like Benjamin and hasn't been adequately tested on that front against the midgets on the Redskins and Eagles.

cajunator

Banned
1. Stop being fans of the Patriots (guarante: trip to hell)
2. Stop the fast food
3. Moderate the boozing
4. Get your fat ass off the coach and exercise until you feel like crying

Keys to being healthy and happy.

When Im working I do get fast food 2-3 times a week but a lot of times I get something from a restaurant and eat it over the course of 12 hours. Sometimes I make that two meals.
I dont eat as unhealthily as you might think. Lots of fruits and vegetables. Lots of unsweetened drinks and water. I dont get a lot of exercise though but I speedwalk everywhere so at least theres that.

Tamanon

Banned
I hadn't had McDonald's all summer(there's one walking-distance from school) and had a burger and fries a few days ago from there. Felt terrible afterwards. It was really weird. I'm not fat at all, but not in great shape and I think I'm not going to have any McDonald's this year. Except for maybe Sausage Biscuits for breakfast.

Top Bottom