• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp 2014 |OT| - This is our year!

Don't melt little bread
This should be bread's avatar:

tiny_bread_by_jong28-d5erit9.jpg

MechDX

So the city of Houston and the Texans changed the name of Reliant Stadium to NRG this year
nrg.png.crop_display.jpg

We drafted Narag #1 in the first annual NFL GAF Draft.

NARAG

Coincidence?

The Dolphins first team scored on their only drive against Atlanta so they probably would have racked up about 70 if they had played the entire game. That statement is just as accurate as extrapolating in the other direction. Preseason means very little in general but it means nothing for something like ppg.

I would be very surprised if the offense doesn't average more ppg than last season.

Can't get much worse...

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
So the city of Houston and the Texans changed the name of Reliant Stadium to NRG this year
nrg.png.crop_display.jpg

where do you get your info from, Reliant was bought by NRG, they changed the name to NRG, texans and houston had nothing to do with it.
unless your just being stupid, carry on

MechDX

where do you get your info from, Reliant was bought by NRG, they changed the name to NRG, texans and houston had nothing to do with it.
unless your just being stupid, carry on

Yes and it was changed just for narag.
obvious dumb joke is obvious?

MechDX

Holy lick all of your "friends" hate you so much haha

Never knew me and captive were friends. Look through search history we have never agreed on basically anything

Now me and you wienke....BFF's 4 life! I often drive through Montgomery just so we can be "close"

Things to watch for in tonights Giants/Jets game:

- Can the starting offense get a first down?
- Can the starting offense block anyone?
- Can the starting offense line up without a GPS to tell them where to go?
- Can the starting offense score a point?
- Can Eli looks less surprised when Randle runs the wrong route?
- Can Jerrel Jernigan catch a ball?
- Can Odell Beckam Jr's hamstring ever heal?

That about covers it.

Things to watch for in tonights Giants/Jets game:

- Can the starting offense get a first down?
- Can the starting offense block anyone?
- Can the starting offense line up without a GPS to tell them where to go?
- Can the starting offense score a point.
- Can Eli looks less surprised when Randle runs the wrong route?
- Can Jerrel Jernigan catch a ball?
- Can Odell Beckam Jr's hamstring ever heal?

That about covers it.

You left out the biggest thing:
- Is Rex going to do something stupid like playing Sanchize in the 4th quarter of a preseason game because he is trying to win it

You left out the biggest thing:
- Is Rex going to do something stupid like playing Sanchize in the 4th quarter of a preseason game because he is trying to win it

Ha! I forgot about that. I remember reading it earlier this week and remember thinking during that game "Really?"

The funniest part is I believe that was the only thing Marvin Austin did in his NFL career as I'm almost certain it was him that put the hit on Sanchez.

Brandon Graham: I may not be a good fit, but I can get to the QB:

Brandon Graham was the Eagles’ first-round pick under a different regime in 2010, but he has never looked like the right fit in the 3-4 defense preferred by head coach Chip Kelly and defensive coordinator Bill Davis. Graham understands that, but he also understands this: There’s always room on an NFL roster for a guy who can get to the quarterback.

So Graham, who got his second sack of the preseason on Thursday night, feels confident that he’ll play and play well for the Eagles this season. And if the Eagles cut him, Graham thinks he’ll play well for someone else.

“It’s just a tricky situation,” Graham said, via CSNPhilly.com. “Hopefully, I’m here. If not, hopefully I can show somebody else that I can definitely get the job done, and that’s all I’m trying to do. I know I’m not the ideal size and I don’t play as good in space as I would like. I’m getting better at it, but it’s just one of those things where I know I can go get that quarterback, and I know I can play the run good. It’s just in space, I’m trying to get a lot better at that.”

Graham said he hopes the Eagles’ coaches will keep him on the roster because he believes the Eagles are ready for big things this year.

“I come in, practice every day, work hard and I just try to put it on film to show them that I can help this team win,” Graham said. “I’m just trying to secure a spot because I know how great we can be. I know I can get better, and that’s the thing. Man, if I’m here, I know I’m going to get better each week, because my attitude and focus is all about the team. I know we can take it to the next level, and I want to be here to see us win the championship. I want to be a part of it.”

If Graham isn’t a part of it in Philadelphia, he’ll catch on somewhere. Perhaps on a team with a defense that’s a better fit for his skills.

I really hope that he does get a shot this year. I have no doubt he would lead the team in sacks if he saw anywhere near the number of snaps that guys like Cole get. Really though he should be with a 4-3 team where his skills could be best used.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Never knew me and captive were friends. Look through search history we have never agreed on basically anything

Yea, mech is pretty much wrong all the time. ;-)

we should do a houston nfl gaf meetup. Maybe packers fans will be allowed.

MechDX

Yea, mech is pretty much wrong all the time. ;-)

we should do a houston nfl gaf meetup. Maybe packers fans will be allowed.

um.....I tried putting one together for September 4th, NFL Kickoff Thursday but the only ones who responded were squicken and wienke.

Oh and Greg who would be there via Skype. lol

Top Bottom