• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
Either these DLs are bringing the fire or the OLs are just not there yet.

I'm banking on a little bit of both.

Nice run Montee.

Damn son that FG was clean.

They haven't blitzed though. Figured these OLs are kinda weak at this point, always the last to come together.

Damn nice kick. That was good for at at least 5 more yards.

You don't need to blitz against our shit line. Von Miller beat all of them... at once.

_woLf

Which broadcast? I'm watching the Seahawks broadcast and don't hear anything.

I'd be watching the Mariners... If the team wasn't so shit

Fox broadcast. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, after how bad the Panthers playoff game looked last year.

I just looked at
mariners
score lmaooooooooo

Godslay

Banned
Damn son that FG was clean.

You don't need to blitz against our shit line. Von Miller beat all of them... at once.

I don't really take the OLs seriously at this point. Just takes time for them to coalesce. DL is always ahead of them at this point.

McManus with the golden toe.

If he could hit with consistency, he'd be a hell of a FG kicker.

So much field goal kicking reminds me of the Chiefs.

Osweiller looks okay...

The Broz doesn't look bad. A little shaky with the OL but seems in command making pretty good decisions.

TJack vs TheBroz? Battle for the Ages.

Bsigg12

I really hate how Osweiler throws the ball from his shoulder. He's 6'8, there's no reason he should ever have to worry about a ball being batted down at the line of scrimmage.

Godslay

Banned
I really hate how Osweiler throws the ball from his shoulder. He's 6'8, there's no reason he should ever have to worry about a ball being batted down at the line of scrimmage.

They've spent some time working on that. Some said in camp it's been reduced, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom