• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Time for the fools and
closeted racists
in the Panthers fanbase to start coming out with the supernova hot takes

Virgil Efird ‏@efird_virgil
@Lawson890 @TBoneWFNZ DA is the best QB panthers have. He's not superman, not highest paid, not close to the biggest ego, but the best

Kave's real name is Virgil?

The fact that he started a playoff game at QB will never not be hilarious.

18amb69xjk0j7gif.gif

Godslay

Banned
Broncos going white tops and white bottoms?

Also it's finally starting to feel real that Kubes is the coach. He should have been the guy after Shanny.

Feels like wasted time in between the two.

cajunator

Banned
Josh Freeman is still in the league, at some point the talent excuse gets stretched too far

Lorenzen deserves to still be in the league if fucking Freeman still is

Qbs are more in demand than defensive ends.
Josh is a veteran at least and able to play on nfl level. Michael Sam was drafted very low and given a chance and simply wasnt good enough. It has nothing to do with orientation.

Josh Freeman is still in the league, at some point the talent excuse gets stretched too far

Lorenzen deserves to still be in the league if fucking Freeman still is

Josh Freeman actually showed flashes of competence and even promise as a young player. Michael Sam didn't. Not only were his physical attributes questionable, but given his situation, he wasn't fully in the game mentally either.

Godslay

Banned
I think he looks at it as time wasted for himself too.

It was a good opportunity for him, however I would agree.

Not as a knock against Houston of course.

The path was always Shanny => Kubes in my mind.

Houston ruined that and we got stuck with McD. On second thought maybe we should hate them.

Hunter S.

It was a good opportunity for him, however I would agree.

Not as a knock against Houston of course.

The path was always Shanny => Kubes in my mind.

Houston ruined that and we got stuck with McD. On second thought maybe we should hate them.

The McDaniels hiring was the first first sign that Pat Bowlen was getting alzheimers. Sad for me to say it.

Houston is a place you to go to make the Colts run to the playoffs automatic. Kubes really should have known this being a Houston native.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom