• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

484047250-marcus-mariota-of-the-tennessee-titans-is-gettyimages.jpg

Welcome to the NFL, Marcus Mariota.
Indifferent2.gif

Kevtones

Aside from the rough start (two easily correctable plays, really) - thought Mariota looked pretty sharp tonight. He made some really nice progressions and throws and bounced back strong after the rough start.

His first mistake was on him although the lineman/Sankey didn't help. Still, just dirt the ball.

The fumble was kind of a fluke but he should've stepped up into the pocket/exhibited pocket presence.

Godslay

Banned
Garland and Schofield are getting worked.

Schofield supposedly made strides, but it certainly doesn't look that way. He got destroyed on the Oz TD, was bailed out by they RG.

Clark playing on fire.

Broncos ST have played terrible, but Lockett is damn good.

RBH

Aside from the rough start (two easily correctable plays, really) - thought Mariota looked pretty sharp tonight. He made some really nice progressions and throws and bounced back strong after the rough start.

His first mistake was on him although the lineman/Sankey didn't help. Still, just dirt the ball.

The fumble was kind of a fluke but he should've stepped up into the pocket/exhibited pocket presence.

How so?

Godslay

Banned
Only positive out of the ST is that it's the first preseason game, so better to shit the bed when your new girlfriend isn't at your house so to speak.

I wonder what Angry Doug Baldwin is angry about right now.

#ThoughtsDuringPreseasonGames

And watching friend's snapchat who are at the game... >.< WHY Y NO INVITE ME WHEN YOU HAVE SEASON TICKETS BITCH!

Godslay

Banned
Metal Fear here you go:

Andrew Mason &#8207;@MaseDenver 1m1 minute ago
Those who thought Zac Dysert was better in training camp than Osweiler, I just ... I don't know. They weren't watching what I was.

We really do have Favre-Rodgers situation don't we...

I'm not going to count the eggs before they hatch, but it's a step in the right direction.

Just play Brock the rest of the preseason. Let Peyton get a quarter of work in games 2 and 3 but they really need to see what they have in Brock.

Godslay

Banned
Siemian already looking better than Dysert.

His feet are better, way smoother.

And just as I say that Siemian trips. LOL.

Clark has been all over this game. Looks like a decent player.

Not a bad start for the Raiders. Mack is a disruptive force, they got Cooper involved early, Murray looked good, and the offense was moving. I have major concerns about the CB's, especially Hayden, who looks bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom