• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
So many sacks.

Not sure if DL is that good from top to bottom or Seattle OL is that bad from top to bottom.

Oz looks good, Clark flashed. Lockett is a damn good return man.

Fun game, congrats to Kubes on his first win as the Broncos HC. Was able to do what Fox could never do, and beat the Seahawks (not that this game matters).

I like what I saw, good start.

Line_HTX

Baby asleep, time to hearthstone all night.

Well met!

NOOO!!!! WHAT THE FUCK CAJUN?!!

BibleThump-300x300.png

It's so fun. My decks are loaded.

Poor cajun. Now I'm all alone.

Yea grinded my way to rank 5. No legendary or any gold though =(. I just made a makeshift like 700-900 dust deck and grinded with cheesy shit but who cares I'm winning bitch!

Perma is kinda stupid unless you do something really fucking outrageous.

Malalaw

Yea grinded my way to rank 5. No legendary or any gold though =(. I just made a makeshift like 700-900 dust deck and grinded with cheesy shit but who cares I'm winning bitch!

Perma is kinda stupid unless you do something really fucking outrageous.

Damn. I am yet to even try to get past rank 15. I'm gonna get on that right now. My mage deck works wonders for me.

Line_HTX

Damn. I am yet to even try to get past rank 15. I'm gonna get on that right now. My mage deck works wonders for me.

Honestly, I don't even bother with Rank 15. At this point I almost have every card so all I'm doing is try and get to Rank 16, stop there, and just do Tavern Brawls to clear out quests.

Nowadays I find it more entertaining to watch a few Hearthstone streams. I need like an optimal Tempo Mage deck or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom