• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
DSN0Syz.gif

IK Enemkpali gets trucked:

SEu8M8.gif

By none other than Brenton Bersin

AKA the guy who everyone only knows because he kept muffing punts in the Cardinals playoff game AKA the guy that's probably only in the league because he went to the same college as the owner AKA Goldilocks

Bowser

IK Enemkpali gets trucked:

SEu8M8.gif

The worst part was that it was a mistake lmao:

On the replay, it looks like he laid out IK Enemkpali, the LB who broke the jaw of Jets’ QB Geno Smith this week. Yet afterward, when asked about his big hit, Bersin said:

“The one where I tripped? I almost fell on my face after it.”

He then explained he was supposed to run a drag on the play, but before getting into his route, he needed to give tight end Ed Dickson help with a chip. Instead:

“I tripped over him while I was getting into my route, so it’s a plus and a minus,” Bersin said. “Ed came and said thank you for it afterwards.”

http://blackandbluereview.com/everything-you-need-to-know-panthers-beat-bills/

bionic77

If Wheaton plays well we are going to he impossible to stop on offense between the 20s. It's already impossible to stop Bell and Brown. If we add a 3rd head we are going to be styling. Hope our OC is up to the challenge...

Hope Wheaton can help in the RZ too.

Something about that GIF looks off on my phone. Can't wait to upgrade from this busted ass iPhone 5S to the new phone next month.

MechDX

The fact that his grandstanding has ppl believing he is leaning in Brady's direction is going to make it all the funnier when he rules this if the NFL calls his bluff and doesn't settle

Truly funny thing is all those Patriot "life long" fans in the OT thread keep claiming how the owners will turn on Goodell and over throw his decision. They don't even realize Goodell is a puppet of 31 owners in this case imposing their will

Harvard Law grad and UConn Law prof says if there's no settlement and Judge Berman is forced to rule, the most likely ruling is to uphold Brady's suspension: http://www.talkoffamenetwork.com/deflategate-judges-hands-tied/

Boy, between the SCOTUS rulings a couple months ago and this, justice might actually prevail more often than not in a year for the first time in decades

PS tell us your bro's username so we can snitch on him, Wedge

bionic77

Truly funny thing is all those Patriot "life long" fans in the OT thread keep claiming how the owners will turn on Goodell and over throw his decision. They don't even realize Goodell is a puppet of 31 owners in this case imposing their will
All 32 owners are supporting him.

Even Kraft is ok with this. He is just making a show of being against it now because his fanbase is insane.

Wedge time to get a new brother.

Mindlog

All right someone is going to have to take care of the squee content.
The Miami fans can pick up the bouncing slack.

I was going to do a post about the rich history of Tampa Bay Quarterbacks that will be added to tonight, but then I came across Chris Simms' name and I couldn't stop laughing. Totally forgot about him.

jakncoke

Banned
top 10 yards leaders for Bucs

Vinny Testaverde 14820
Josh Freeman 13534
Trent Dilfer 12696
Doug Williams 12648
Brad Johnson 10940
Steve DeBerg 9439
Craig Erikson 6094
Jeff Garcia 5152
Brian Griese 4841
Shaun King 4064

bionic77

I just saw that cajun got a permaban.

Thats pretty crazy. Hopefully the mods reconsider and let him back like they did with BLarry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom