• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh5890

So does this mean the Chargers aren't leaving San Diego? I remember Rivers being vocal about not wanting to move his family to Los Angeles.

Thank again I guess money talks

Bowser

Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport 13s13 seconds ago
Phillip Rivers gets 4 yr extension at $83.250 million and $65 million guaranteed

All them chirren getting fed

Adding in his 2015 salary of $15.75m, that makes it's a 5 year, $99m deal. I'm sure they gave him a huge signing bonus (somewhere between $25-35m) and guaranteed his 2015 base salary. Bet the rest of the guaranteed money is in roster bonuses.

RBH

Bianca Wilfork lookin' kinda good on Hard Knocks
shaq.png

She's still no Brenda tho

Rivers deserves it. One of the 3 best Quarterbacks of this era. He might go down as one of the 3 best of all time when it's all said and done.

Being a Redskins fan for so long has finally caused Ninja Scooter to crack. :(

Bowser

Rivers is 3rd only to Brady and Rodgers for this era. He's a beast.

I would put Rodgers, Brady, Peyton, and Roethlisberger over Rivers at this point in time. I think Luck will pass Rivers too.

I think Rivers is more in the Eli Manning/Tony Romo/Matt Ryan tier than the Rodgers/Brady/Peyton tier.

MechDX

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli · 35m35 minutes ago
Bill O'Brien says he still expects Clowney back to practice Monday. "It won't be a full practice but he'll be out there." #Texans

From everything I have seen online. He was the person that looked like he cared.

I think he did well against my team so I would think he has a chance.

Awesome, hope he gets in. It could be the gateway I need to finally get into American Football (easier when you've got someone/a team to root for).

How did the Niners offense look?

Looked ok. Kap overthrew Torrey on a bomb, Gabbert looked good and the oline looked good. 3rd string qb looked fucking terrible. We need to bring in a vet badly

So how did Jarryd Hayne go NFL GAF? The Aussie media will obviously talk him up, but I'd like a real take on it, does he have a shot of making it?

http://m.foxsports.com.au/us-sports/...-1227485078538

Looked really good, especially on PR, very sure handed. I hope he keeps it up and makes the team. Great value as he can play rb, pr and play on kick coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom