• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

So Luck is getting what? 80 million guaranteed?

2.gif

Why are you smiling you dumb fuck? We are down by 3 possessions. Damn goober.

ampere

Did Winston really fall below peoples' expectations?

I mean, why would you actually think he'd be good. Rookie QB on a bad team.

My SB50 pick is the Packers. I want the Pats, but I think Pack takes it this year.

Line_HTX

Did Winston really fall below peoples' expectations?

I mean, why would you actually think he'd be good. Rookie QB on a bad team.

My SB50 pick is the Packers. I want the Pats, but I think Pack takes it this year.

NFL Network just wanted to show the first pick of the draft's first real live game, is all.

MRSA

Banned
Yeah, we had one of those open up here. Bar/Theater/Bowling Alley. It's actually pretty nice to get big ass mugs of beer brought out to your table during the movie.

They rennovated this particular theatre, you actually pick your seats when you buy your tickets.

You've been doing it wrong this whole time, you at iPic?

Also I saw Hanzel and Gertal...don't ask...but I could stare at Gemma Arterton all day long

I live in Orange County, chris.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
insta.0.gif

LIONS RB AMEER ABDULLAH

On how he works on dodging tacklers: "In practice every day. We practice it. The defense is doing a good job of giving us great looks in practice. They compete to the highest level, so we feel confident coming into this game after going against our defense. You get to practice those things on your own players, so when you go out and play in the real game it's much easier."

On the offensive line's performance tonight: "Outstanding, outstanding. They got a lot of good push, a lot of good push. We really wanted to emphasize running today, and the offensive line really answered the call and brought their A-game. Pretty much all you saw was because of them opening up lanes."

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2015/8/14/9145897/lions-jets-preseason-quotes-players

Lions Defensive Coordinator on Ameer:

“We can’t even tackle that guy,” Austin said, via the Detroit Free Press. “We can’t even touch him. He’s like grasping at air.”

Jets Head Coach Todd Bowles on Ameer:

"He looked just like he did in college," Bowles said of the Lions second-round pick in this year's draft. "He's quick as a cat. He's about as quick as Barry Sanders. I'm not saying he is Barry but he's a good running back.

693.gif

MRSA

Banned
You know kas most the time people who are up at 0237 are either coming home from the bars or druggies.

Myself? I'm coming home from both.

EDIT: Todd Bowles is a fuckin idiot.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You know kas most the time people who are up at 0237 are either coming home from the bars or druggies.

Myself? I'm coming home from both.

Option C: They don't have work tomorrow, have a long work week ahead and are trying to play Splatoon and check the Internet for Lions articles/gifs to keep informing NFLGAF about the impending Restoration of the Roar.

How can one sleep envisioning this Matthew Stafford led offense dropping 30 points a week? My imagination is running wild thinking about the things we'll do this season

minx

Damn Caj with that perma. If you can read this Caj get swoll and get your dick wet. Also quit letting your salaried job fuck you over by working 70 hours a week. Also fuck anime but you are good people.

KingBroly

Banned
Season preview from las vegas

Odds to win Super Bowl 50 from Bovada

Green Bay Packers 6-1
Seattle Seahawks 13-2
Indianapolis Colts 8-1
New England Patriots 9-1
Dallas Cowboys 10-1
Denver Broncos 12-1
Philadelphia Eagles 20-1
Pittsburgh Steelers 25-1
Arizona Cardinals 25-1
Baltimore Ravens 25-1
New York Giants 28-1
Buffalo Bills 33-1
Cincinnati Bengals 33-1
Kansas City Chiefs 33-1
Minnesota Vikings 33-1
San Francisco 49ers 33-1
Miami Dolphins 33-1
New Orleans Saints 40-1
Atlanta Falcons 40-1
Carolina Panthers 40-1
Detroit Lions 40-1
San Diego Chargers 50-1
Chicago Bears 50-1
Houston Texans 50-1
St. Louis Rams 50-1
New York Jets 50-1
Oakland Raiders 66-1
Cleveland Browns 75-1
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 100-1
Washington Redskins 125-1
Jacksonville Jaguars 200-1
Tennessee Titans 200-1

How in the hell are the 49ers at 33-1 odds?

Velcro Fly

I wish I could get that Trent Truck into the pile picture and put it as my avatar.

Grigson should get it tattooed on his back to always remind him we gave up a first round pick to get him

MechDX

I know pre-season, Niners, blah blah blah.....
Texans PR ‏@TexansPR · 10h10 hours ago
For the first time in @HoustonTexans franchise history, three quarterbacks finished with a passer rating over 100 in a single preseason game

But this is impressive. Savage showed last night his jump from year one to year two is huge. He isn't ready this year but if he makes another jump next year like this year he will be ready to seriously challenge for that #1 spot.

All 3 QB's last night showed a greater understanding of the offense and how it should be run than Fitz showed in all of the 2014 season when we went 9-7. The defense has gotten better (secondary is crazy deep) and if the offense can produce.....man.

MechDX

Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs continues to aim barbs at quarterback Matt Schaub

Ravens outside linebacker and rabble-rouser Terrell Suggs has built his Pro Bowl reputation on harassing quarterbacks, but this training camp, he has targeted Ravens backup quarterback Matt Schaub verbally more than he has in the pass rush..

Suggs' verbal jabs at Schaub continued Saturday, when the longest-tenured Raven laid into the backup quarterback after both good and bad plays. After Schaub threw a downfield pass out of bounds, Suggs began hurling shots Schaub’s way.

“Everything up until the throw looked really good,” he yelled at Schaub, who looked away and didn’t respond.

Then, later in practice, Schaub completed a touchdown pass to undrafted rookie DeAndre Carter, with safety Will Hill in coverage. Suggs did his best to comfort Hill.

“It’s OK, Will,” Suggs called out. “A broken clock is right twice a day.”

These weren't Suggs' first barbs at the former Houston Texans quarterback. Last weekend, a string of incompletions led Suggs to remind Schaub: “Your guys are the guys in purple.”

Cant believe Im defending Schaub but this is a dick move by a classless douchebag.

I know pre-season, Niners, blah blah blah.....

But this is impressive. Savage showed last night his jump from year one to year two is huge. He isn't ready this year but if he makes another jump next year like this year he will be ready to seriously challenge for that #1 spot.

All 3 QB's last night showed a greater understanding of the offense and how it should be run than Fitz showed in all of the 2014 season when we went 9-7. The defense has gotten better (secondary is crazy deep) and if the offense can produce.....man.

It's Preseason, Kas.

So you're either Kas or a BOB believer

I'm someone who put a small amount of money on a team guaranteed to win more games than the Browns so I'll have more to cheer for on Sundays, with the small possibility of winning a SB and thus netting me an decent amount of money.

UTKevinAcee ‏ @ UTKevinAcee 1m 1 minute ago
Philip Rivers has agreed to a contract extension.

UTKevinAcee ‏ @ UTKevinAcee 7m 7 minutes ago
Philip Rivers will sign his four-year contract extension with the # Chargers on Monday. Locked up through 2019.

UTKevinAcee ‏ @ UTKevinAcee 2m 2 minutes ago
Rivers numbers: new money is four years, $84 million ... $65 million guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom