• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
The driving controls are tight, that's better than you could say about most n64 games. The framerate isn't stable but it's far from unplayable. The tracks are great, the game is simple, I'm not sure how you could call it bad.

Yeah, if you're gonna say _ game from the N64 era doesn't hold up, you're going to be saying the same thing about a lot of games from a lot of systems

Line_HTX

I loved EXTREME-G on the 64. Every lap made one minute feel like 5 minutes. Plus the music was very hard.

You're all a bunch of slap dicks.

image.php

So this is what it's come too...pinning the hopes and dreams of all dolphin fans everywhere on the travel dress code.....

Dolphins are unprofessional confirmed.

It's more out of pride than lack of intelligence that makes people so stubbornly reject the generally accepted view of something. They see the front seats already taken on the correct side, and don't want to sit in the back ones.

Milchjon

I don´t even want to know what that is... *shudders

Edit: I think I got it anyway - you´re talking about Pats football, right?

Crap, I just realized I use these words like they're common knowledge.

I really need to quit forums, too much interaction with people with questionable taste.

bionic77

Fuck the haters, I also loved Chrono Cross to death.

Probably my favorite world and soundtrack in an RPG.
The soundtrack in that game was great.

The problem with CC is that the beginning is the best part of the game. The further you go the dumber and more lame it becomes, especially as a sequel.

CT is the opposite. The beginning is slow and not much is happening but a few hours in its one holy fuckballs moment after another. Probably peaks with the magus fight but by then you are hooked for the rest of the game. The characters all mean something too. Cross has too many characters and it just takes away from it. And what then do to the OG cast? Nah Square, not like that. CC doesn't exist in my mind, just like the Star Wars prequels, the fourth Indy and every Patriot win over the past 15 years.

CT is still my favorite ever, not sure if it is objectively the best (ie like Super Metroid).

Malalaw

I think I'm going to play through Legend of Dragoon again. All this old school talk got me wanting to play classic RPGs again.

Malalaw

This weather is insane. It's pouring down like crazy over here and all I can do is sit in my work truck and wait for it to stop, which it probably won't until 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom