• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
All caught up, BG. Holy fucking shit at
Shayla
, loving this series....up until the last 2 minutes of the last episode. Really don't like the suddenl direction it took there.
Yeah
shayla had me going wtf
as for the rest
the rest really isn't a sudden change. It's all kinda stuff that's been hinted at since the beginning. And will probably make earlier episodes make more sense. But as for my self it all caught me off guard. I was binging and missed some of the subtle details. Didn't realize the main characters mental health issues were that big of a deal. Seems like after the seasons over you can go back and say "ohh that's why that happened"
like that ballet scene and Darlene always breaking into Elliot's house....and the bridge scene
You see Sherlock yet? I finally watched it past couple weeks, awesome stuff.
I watched about a episode, but it's a good idea to go to it now. The episodes are just so long lol

Yeah
shayla had me going wtf
as for the rest
the rest really isn't a sudden change. It's all kinda stuff that's been hinted at since the beginning. And will probably make earlier episodes make more sense. But as for my self it all caught me off guard. I was binging and missed some of the subtle details. Didn't realize the main characters mental health issues were that big of a deal. Seems like after the seasons over you can go back and say "ohh that's why that happened"

I watched about a episode, but it's a good idea to go to it now. The episodes are just so long lol

Think of them as short movies :p

Dammit, Pryor's trying to get himself cut. He just reinjured his Hamstring. Maybe he's just not built for WR.

Yep! I made a topic for it here.

I see there's a Christmas day special coming this year, so hyped!

Oh awesome lol yeah the special should be great and will hopefully make the waiting easier.

Yes, but they're only that long because there's only 3 episodes a season!

It's a fucking fantastic show dude. You check out more Sherlock, and I'll check out that mr. robot you guys are talking about!

TheFatOne

This is probably the only time I will say this, but I am excited to see Mayo return to the Pats defense. He was incredibly overrated by Patriot fans, but he would be a nice addition with two really great linebackers. They just need a guy to clean up the garbage which is exactly what Mayo is good at.

Christmas Day special? It's probably after the annual Doctor Who christmas specials that all you sluts aren't watching!

Yeah this one is an actual full length episode taking place in the Victorian era for something different, where the regular series is modern day. Should be great.

squicken

The Texans' RBs suck at finding space. Either run straight into their blockers or defenders

Should be interesting to see the return of Anfernee Clowney next week

Line_HTX

Still looking for shows?
The Americans (FX)
Fargo (FX)

I don't know why... but I'm enamored by Tyrant. Maybe it's because it's co-developed by Howard Gordon, who was also the executive producer of 24.

We'll get Mech's recap as soon as he finishes jackin it.

:Mech

That was a good episode of hard knocks. BOB seems like a cool guy.

Eh coaches hard and doesn’t afraid of anything?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
have you tried st arnolds? its brewed right here in Houston.

I had a St Arnold's Boiler Room and it tasted like my sweaty asshole. All of my friends had a sip and agreed that it was the worst beer ever brewed.

Maybe we just hate Berliner Weisses.

What kind of Trigger alert?

I'm hoping it's a Chrono Trigger alert!

That's the best kind!!

yatyB5I.gif

Line_HTX

I had a St Arnold's Boiler Room and it tasted like my sweaty asshole. All of my friends had a sip and agreed that it was the worst beer ever brewed.

Maybe we just hate Berliner Weisses.

That's nice to know, wienke... Thanks for the nightmare fuel.

Bread

Banned
Eh different tastes I guess. I'd rather play stuff like Towerfall nowadays if I get three other people around. Or Drawful, which is a fucking blast.
MK64 is still one of the most popular party games around, no one outside of gaf cares about the framerate or use of sprites.

Dragon

Banned
MK64 is still one of the most popular party games around, no one outside of gaf cares about the framerate or use of sprites.

Here's how the rest of this conversation is going to go:

dragon: you can't possibly know any of that
bread: shut up snitch, mk64 is great because nostalgia and things
dragon: oookay

Let's quit while we're ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom