• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Orleans a shit.

vcmIBXc.gif

eznark

Banned
The only people who don't think New Orleans is a shit hole are people who have never been to New Orleans or people who have never left New Orleans.

bionic77

Wow I check that Patriots truther thread about Brady every once in awhile and they continue to find ways to amaze me with their stupidity and ability to only see what they want to see.

I am so glad that finally the majority of America now stands with me in believing that that whole franchise is dirty and run by cheating cunts.

edit: LOL, right on cue...

Gata >>>>>> Bionic > JABEE

#truthfact

These guys truly are the worst of the worst.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
There there, it could be worse!!
Fuck you

How is a Houstonian going to defend New Orleans? You're not being the best teammate you can be.

I guess Shady's schedule just got cleared up for more women only parties.

In New Orleans you can take your drink out of the bar into the street. That has to count for something.

I think maybe his point is that people only really go to like three or four entire streets in New Orleans and ignore the rest of the shit hole.

eznark

Banned
Not to mention Brady did his testimony UNDER OATH. He is not about to back off from what he said when he is innocent. People conveniently forget that part of it.

The court would not want him to do that if he is truly innocent. The whole point of court is to protect innocent people.

Edit: Hearing starts at 10AM.

Could he be tried for perjury in the event that he admits guilt after the original testimony? If so, how is the NFL allowed to incriminate a player by refusing to budge on a one-sided ultimatum?

pwou69d.gif
pwou69d.gif
pwou69d.gif
pwou69d.gif
pwou69d.gif
pwou69d.gif
pwou69d.gif
pwou69d.gif
pwou69d.gif
pwou69d.gif
pwou69d.gif
pwou69d.gif

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
How is a Houstonian going to defend New Orleans? You're not being the best teammate you can be.

I guess Shady's schedule just got cleared up for more women only parties.

I think maybe his point is that people only really go to like three or four entire streets in New Orleans and ignore the rest of the shit hole.
NOLA is part of team gulf!

bionic77

ez those exact posts made me decide to never post in that thread ever again.

I wonder if I look that stupid and crazy to the crazy geniuses who are working to destroy the universe at NASA and CERN.

MechDX

I want to eat brunch with JJ and Vince while we watch O'Brien and Vrabel have a discussion about the impact of Rick Ross music

Crisco

Banned
Video of the injury looks pretty bad, definitely a knee. All we can hope for is that it's an MCL sprain and not a full ligament tear.

MechDX

PDS ‏@PatDStat · 6m6 minutes ago
Clowney now doing tackling drills. Able to start stop, cut and break down. Just needs to finish the tackle. #Texans

PDS ‏@PatDStat · 3m3 minutes ago
Clowney now working full speed on team defense. Cutting it loose some. #Texans

Clowney Comin

Crisco

Banned
I never said it before, because i didn't want to jinx, but KB is a big dude. 245 pounds is a lot of weight to be running routes on, cutting, doing the things receivers do. Even if it's mostly lean muscle, some parts of the body just can't handle that stress. Like big men in basketball who get foot injuries.

Bowser

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 2m2 minutes ago
A dolphin is down. Right knee. non contact. good god this practice has to end early

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 19s19 seconds ago
Can't see a name or number just yet guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom