• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

Are they better or worse than the Eli Manning ones we saw at the Hall of Fame game?

I'm guessing it's the "Don't be like this Tony Romo. Be like me."

He comes out and says he is Drew Bledsoe with direct TV. Then he comes back out as Tony Romo with cable.

TheFatOne

ea hasnt cared for years

Yea I'm watching the stream and it's pretty sad. The last madden I bought was 08. One day I hope that someone will make a legit football game again. You know I would like to see the ESPN NFL game first person mode in something like Oculus rift. That would be pretty sweet.

Greg

Yea I'm watching the stream and it's pretty sad. The last madden I bought was 08. One day I hope that someone will make a legit football game again. You know I would like to see the ESPN NFL game first person mode in something like Oculus rift. That would be pretty sweet.
one day you hope for a legit football game

yeah, a first person gimmick would be great!

My copy of madden, bead
pug0Cof.png

Omg Wienke FFS
*shaking
Any of y'all star trek fans? I just finished TNG but I don't know which series to watch next.
One of my brothers seems to like Star Trek. I've never watched it though. I'd consider giving it a shot though. When in doubt with things like this i usually just do release order

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
just watched hard knocks.

Loved the part when O'Brien is yelling at mallet for the false start during the game, "hey, only two quarterbacks are allowed to do that" so. fucking. true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom