• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gobias

Banned
Steve Reed ‏@SteveReedAP 3m3 minutes ago
Way I see Panthers WR depth chart: 1. Corey Brown, 2. Jerricho Cotchery, 3. Ted Ginn 4. Devin Funchess, 5. Brenton Bersin, 6. J. Boykin.

Philly Brown leading the line in 2015.

Ooooooh boy

That's pretty bad. Philly Brown was trash in college.

Eleuin

b1.gif

His time.

bionic77

I recently cut my long, luxurious locks off. Just saw Joe Flacco from today's practice and realized we have the exact same haircut.

Time to bic it.
Now that I know you are white and bear no resemblance to Ray Lewis I will forever imagine you as being Joe Flaccos twin.

I will just refer to you Flacco jr from now on.

squicken

I'm pretty sure there was a period between Steve Smith leaving and acquiring Jericho Cotchery where the Panthers had absolutely nobody.

Last year was Smith's first in BAL. Before that he only missed 1 game while Cam was there

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/2622/steve-smith-sr

And I am not downplaying this. Brady w/o Gronk is an average QB. All QBs look better when they have good pass catchers. I think the ultimate fallout will be Cam having to run more than they want. At least the OL will be improved, mostly since it can't be worse than than it was last year

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
How can funchess be that buried with whats in front of him

Panthers coach Ron Rivera said rookie wideout Devin Funchess “tweaked” his hamstring during today’s work with the Dolphins, and wouldn’t likely be available for tomorrow’s joint practice.

#Pray4Grober

rando14

I remember seeing Blarry during the Shirtless Draft, he didn't look like the kind of guy who would post a :blarry on the Internet but looks are deceiving!!

iirc his kids were running around in the background haha

I was going to draft Benjamin this weekend :(

I went to my cousin's live draft to basically be his adviser because he's not that knowledgeable about Football and doesn't keep up with it like I do. I told him to pick Kelvin in the 3rd around and he did it. I thought it was a great pick and that Kelvin was going to have an even better year this year compared to last year. And then this shit happened :(

Besides that I live in NC so this is a big blow to our team. I wonder how everybody is taking it so far if they even know about it yet.

bionic77

I'd guess it would be down to luck as to which games Ben missed. Wouldn't have a chance vs the Ravens but would beat the Browns
Ben almost always gets hurt and doesn't play at least one game against the Ravens. Probably intentional. Those fuckers are dirty as shit. They get away with it somehow too. They concussed the hell out of Ben in the playoffs last year on an illegal hit and nothing was called. Somehow our amazing doctors could not diagnose the concussion even though all of America could....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom