• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucks about Benjamin. Greg Olsen is going to be the best TE for fantasy football isn't he?

I don't even know the name of any of the wide receivers for the Panthers now.

Fuck life. Fuck everything.

Funchess hurt his hammy today too...

XGsxBzW.gif

With KB out of the fold, obviously Olsen's targets will go up.

Devin Funchess, who the Panthers like but didn't plan on relying on too heavily this year, will also get a significant role.

They like those three (KB, Funchess, Olsen) because they're big, physical guys who present match-up problems in the secondary and have big catch radii that compliment Cam's...inaccuracies.

Outside of that we have Jerricho Cotchery, who's old reliable but won't be a guy you'd ever plan on taking over a game.

Philly Brown and Ted Ginn are speed demons, but they're both one-trick ponies.

Then we have the Jarrett Boykins and Brenton Bersins and Ed Dixons of the world...

*Hugs for all my panther bros, it was a difficult day for Dolphin and Panther nation :(

Bring it in Dolphins-GAF

group-hug.gif

This is why losing the SB kills me man... cause you never know when random ass injury will just completely fuck over an entire season. Have to win it when you have a shot.

Sucks to hear about Kelvin Benjamin. Picked him up on my fantasy team last season and he really helped me out. I can't imagine how much this sucks for Panthers fans.

_woLf

I feel for KB. Dude shredded us in the playoffs last year. Hopefully he can recover and get back into it for next season.

squicken

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 4m4 minutes ago

Cardinals' LG MIke Iupati is likely to undergo arthroscopic knee surgery this week that would sideline him 6-8 weeks, per source.

Sucks for Cards. Rams really have easiest path to the playoffs that they have had in a long time

LevelNth

Banned
Iupati getting knee surgery, out a couple months. His health had been iffy his last two years with the Niners and this only further cements why we didn't resign him.

Vyer

Condolences PantherGAF

I don't know man... I've been there twice already and I can definitely say it's very good, which is why I'd love your opinion on it as well. Something so good here may be way better at the country of origin, who knows?

Are you talking about Kings

Like I said earlier, the Panthers might as well reach out to Reggie Wayne.

Even if he's completely busted, it would cost peanuts to bring him and find that out.

damn sorry bowser/panthers-age. i troll cam sometimes but he has had mostly shit around him for his entire career... steve smith and KB being the exceptions. maybe pick up reggie wayne?

Iupati getting knee surgery, out a couple months. His health had been iffy his last two years with the Niners and this only further cements why we didn't resign him.

not surprising. sucks so bad what happened to him (and other niners!) in that nfc title game and never really recovered. iupati is an average (at best) pass blocker but elite at run blocking so that will hurt the cards

squicken

Sucks for Panthers fans.

Wasn't it about a year ago or so when the Panthers had jack and shit at wide receiver?

Steve Smith was pretty good, but then I also think that CAR has had a really good defense that has carried the team far more than their QB has

Steve Reed ‏@SteveReedAP 3m3 minutes ago
Way I see Panthers WR depth chart: 1. Corey Brown, 2. Jerricho Cotchery, 3. Ted Ginn 4. Devin Funchess, 5. Brenton Bersin, 6. J. Boykin.

Philly Brown leading the line in 2015.

Ooooooh boy

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Steve Smith was pretty good, but then I also think that CAR has had a really good defense that has carried the team far more than their QB has

I'm pretty sure there was a period between Steve Smith leaving and acquiring Jericho Cotchery where the Panthers had absolutely nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom