• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even with the improvements that Falcons have made on both sides of the ball, I just always doubt them plus the fact that the Saints will probably figure out a way to stay competitive and surprise the doubters. Rob Ryan will get that defense to be somewhat respectable. Matty Ice also has to deal with the Panthers D. The front seven might be the only bright spot for the team and be the difference when it comes to winning games. The division is going to be quite competitive and I don't think the Falcons can win games with their offense and a defense that I still believe is rebuilding.

Until I see Manziel start another regular season game, Kuechly ended Johnny Football.

Thus me being neutral in this entertaining trade of shots by a Falcons fan and a Browns fan acting as if their teams will do shit this upcoming season.

vBBfJ9X.gif

Even with the improvements that Falcons have made on both sides of the ball, I just always doubt them plus the fact that the Saints will probably figure out a way to stay competitive and surprise the doubters. Rob Ryan will get that defense to be somewhat respectable. Matty Ice also has to deal with the Panthers D. The front seven might be the only bright spot for the team and be the difference when it comes to winning games. The division is going to be quite competitive and I don't think the Falcons can win games with their offense and a defense that I still believe is rebuilding.

Until I see Manziel start another regular season game, Kuechly ended Johnny Football.

Thus me being neutral in this entertaining trade of shots by a Falcons fan and a Browns fan acting as if their teams will do shit this upcoming season.

vBBfJ9X.gif

I don't want that. I want Manziel around. I want dark magic happening.

I want the same thing I want out of that shitstain Jameis: I want at least one of them to start an NFL playoff game before their miserable careers end.

You think you've seen meltdowns before? We're talking 7 INTs in the first half levels of meltdown we'd be seeing from either of them. Emotional breakdowns with tears flooding the bench on the few seconds of breath they take. Facefirst lying down at midfield after a pick-six wondering what g-d could allow this.

RELAYER

Banned

I see that giving the Saints their yearly "eh... yea they'll be good" because they won the Superbowl like 10 years ago is still in vogue. The Falcons do suck hard but they are arguably the only team in that division to have clearly improved. Everyone else either stayed the same or got worse.

I don't want that. I want Manziel around. I want dark magic happening.

I want the same thing I want out of that shitstain Jameis: I want at least one of them to start an NFL playoff game before their miserable careers end.

You think you've seen meltdowns before? We're talking 7 INTs in the first half levels of meltdown we'd be seeing from either of them. Emotional breakdowns with tears flooding the bench on the few seconds of breath they take. Facefirst lying down at midfield after a pick-six wondering what g-d could allow this.

1479.gif

squicken

Wow. The most dueling disrespect since Message to BA and No Vaseline

That joke is topical now that you youngs can go see about it at your local multiplex

Damn, I had to miss all that Browns disrespect as it happened. Stay strong Kave and BG, we got this. One day the turnaround will be there. Except not this upcoming season.

Milchjon

King has an interview with Bevell that includes this bit:

On my tour of NFL camps, I’ve asked five men—two coaches, three quarterbacks, anonymously—what they thought of the play call and the execution of the play. The reaction has been mixed. Interestingly, not a single one supported running a power rush by Lynch against the New England front with three 300-pound-plus defensive tackles filling the gaps. One quarterback said, “Then it would have been third-and-goal from the 2 or 3, and you’d burn your last timeout. So you’d be there with what, how many seconds left? [About 20.] And you’d probably be farther away than you were on second down.”

One coach and the other quarterback had the same problem with the call: trying to beat a physical, huge cornerback in what was sure to be a bang-bang physical play at the goal line.

“If you pass there,” the coach said, “you’ve got to call a fade. Too much can go wrong otherwise.”

The quarterback, a big fan of the strategic element of the game, said this: You’re not going to throw in Darrelle Revis’ direction. (Revis took the motion receiver, Doug Baldwin, to the offensive left side of the formation, leaving a 6-4, 221-pound corner, Browner, and the green Butler to defend the stack flanked right—Kearse in front and Lockette behind him.) “And you have to know in that case the big corner is going to do everything he can to not let the first guy [receiver] pick Butler,” the quarterback said. That’s what happened.

Also, our good friend Wrayfield forgot his account info.

Its not, the thirst is relentless. But im not one of those to try and hide it. It is what is it. I'll prob go to rehab at some point and fight the thirst for the rest of my days at some point.

Took this shit to a real dark place, man. I don't know whether to talk shit today or hug you, got damn.

As a Falcons fan, I'm conflicted at this news.

Don't be. You feel bad for that man, because we cannot take bad injury karma. I WILL REMEMBER YOU. I WILL FIND YOU. I WILL UNDERCOOK YOUR BREAKFAST MEATS.

They never went out of style.

Stafford looks like he's wearing his dad's suit in that picture. Straight talk.

*said in a deep greezy voice

Aye yo RBH, with this much disrespect the Falcons must have had an amazing season this year ? Rise up right?!

.....oooo wait you're telling me the Falcons picked 8th in the draft?

.......wait a minute not just that but the Falcons had a worse record then the Browns? AND they lost to the Browns last season?!!!!?!!

This can't be right! Oooooh wait.....

Shiiiiiaaaaaaat

I don't talk shit about other teams cause I know my teams history. But this disrespect by other shitty teams can't be tolerated!

Nothing you say can make a Falcons fan feel more burnt than the god damn Falcons make us feel every year.

jakncoke

Banned
Took this shit to a real dark place, man. I don't know whether to talk shit today or hug you, got damn.

Don't be. You feel bad for that man, because we cannot take bad injury karma. I WILL REMEMBER YOU. I WILL FIND YOU. I WILL UNDERCOOK YOUR BREAKFAST MEATS.

Stafford looks like he's wearing his dad's suit in that picture. Straight talk.

Nothing you say can make a Falcons fan feel more burnt than the god damn Falcons make us feel every year.

You can do both cant you?

Milchjon

I think jak's intervention is the perfect occasion for the NFL GAF meet up.

And afterwards we'll all have a drink together to celebrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom