• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
Those are some of the most generic compliments you can give someone and apply to 99% of all players.

This guy had a great take:

eznark @eznark
Notice McCarthy never actually says "good at playing football"
Green Bay Packers @packers
McCarthy: John Kuhn is smart, has a lot of grit. Fundamentally sound in what he's asked to do. A real student of the game. A real pro's pro.

ampere

3a828dd960d79b11638971776fe7fbe28abbd2d27aa44e7d2cebf7fcaf1760bd.jpg

:lol

Steve Reed ‏@SteveReedAP 22m22 minutes ago
Ron Rivera says he doesn't think Panthers need to bring a free agent at this point. Will evaluate WR position over the next 3 weeks.

In other words, the answer's on the roster

Who does it the white way? :p

John Kuhn, Julian Edelman, Wes Welker, Russell Wilson, ya know, guys like that

Pepiope

Brandon Lee Gowton
‏@BrandonGowton
Chip Kelly says decision hasn’t been made if Sam Bradford will play against Ravens. Will be decided tomorrow.

Martin FrankVerified account
‏@Mfranknfl
Chip on why he won't say Bradford is playing Sat: "if Sam rolls his ankle today, then he's not gonna play." #Eagles

Chip has no faith :(

MechDX

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1099340

I don't know about you guys, but I think we shouldn't invite spin to the NFL-Gaf Meetup. Could get awkward...

So check off Spin and Wienke "friends give friends rim jobs"

Martin FrankVerified account
‏@Mfranknfl
Chip on why he won't say Bradford is playing Sat: "if Sam rolls his ankle today, then he's not gonna play." #Eagles

Chip has no faith :(

Chip picked pre season week 2

Chip picked pre season week 2

That reminds me:

Sam Bradford Injury Pool!

Sorry losers Registration is closed!

Preseason

MechDX, jakncoke - Week 1
Respect, eznark, Wynnebeck - Week 3 (CLOSED)
Tamanon, Nakazato - Week 4

Regular Season

Grexeno - Week 1
DeaconKnowledge, FrenchMovieTheme, Eleuin - Week 2 (CLOSED)
ciaossu, Striker, Fox318 - Week 3 (CLOSED)
captive, BigAT, bigosc2k - Week 4 (CLOSED)
Himynameischris, Bread, HarryDemeanor - Week 5 (CLOSED)
wienke, Syrinx, ActStriker - Week 6 (CLOSED)
Bowser, Futurevoid, 8 X 11 Printer Paper - Week 7 (CLOSED)
Limited Edition, sf2fanatic, WanderingWind - Week 8 (Bye) (CLOSED)
Sanjuro, Grover Cleveland, NihonTiger90 - Week 9 (CLOSED)
Line_HTX - Week 10
Sweeney Tom - Week 12
chuckddd - Week 13
Malalaw - Week 16
Kave_Man, Alligatorjandro - Week 17

Playoffs

BaltimoreLarry - Week 1
Narag - Super Bowl 50

Is the meetup at a strip club?

Shhh, don't say that, don't want misogyny accuser GAF in here wagging their fingers everywhere.

Fox318

That reminds me:

Sam Bradford Injury Pool!

Sorry losers Registration is closed!

Preseason

MechDX, jakncoke - Week 1
Respect, eznark, Wynnebeck - Week 3 (CLOSED)
Tamanon, Nakazato - Week 4

Regular Season

Grexeno - Week 1
DeaconKnowledge, FrenchMovieTheme, Eleuin - Week 2 (CLOSED)
ciaossu, Striker, Fox318 - Week 3 (CLOSED)
captive, BigAT, bigosc2k - Week 4 (CLOSED)
Himynameischris, Bread, HarryDemeanor - Week 5 (CLOSED)
wienke, Syrinx, ActStriker - Week 6 (CLOSED)
Bowser, Futurevoid, 8 X 11 Printer Paper - Week 7 (CLOSED)
Limited Edition, sf2fanatic, WanderingWind - Week 8 (Bye) (CLOSED)
Sanjuro, Grover Cleveland, NihonTiger90 - Week 9 (CLOSED)
Line_HTX - Week 10
Sweeney Tom - Week 12
chuckddd - Week 13
Malalaw - Week 16
Kave_Man, Alligatorjandro - Week 17

Playoffs

BaltimoreLarry - Week 1
Narag - Super Bowl 50

Shhh, don't say that, don't want misogyny accuser GAF in here wagging their fingers everywhere.

winner gets a steam game that I have an extra of like Farm Simulator

MRSA

Banned
Him and Cushing will beat up your team with all the tackles and assists.

I ain't scared of no roided up white dude and a lazy bum coming off microfracture knee surgery. Speaking of which, has any player come back from that kinda surgery and played at a high level?

MechDX

I ain't scared of no roided up white dude and a lazy bum coming off microfracture knee surgery. Speaking of which, has any player come back from that kinda surgery and played at a high level?

Yes, in multiple sports. They also used some new techniques in Clowneys rehab. Something involving tourniquets and regulating blood flow for quicker recovery.

Him coming back pretty early actually and moving very well his first couple days is a great sign.

Link for new rehab process: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...l-incorporate-blood-flow-restriction-training

MRSA

Banned
Yes, in multiple sports. They also used some new techniques in Clowneys rehab. Something involving tourniquets and regulating blood flow for quicker recovery.

Him coming back pretty early actually and moving very well his first couple days is a great sign.

I know a lot of basketball players get that procedure done and Dan Marino had it done in his 3rd season. But basketball and football are two entirely different sports.

bionic77

Its not worth it bionic don't get banned!!!
I can't be scared like Adrian from Rocky, if I am going out I am going out like Apollo.

If he dies, he dies.

Hey.

Please respond to this post over in the Tom Brady thread. This guy is like your evil twin.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=175919118&postcount=2142
I was trolling them previously but that thread passed a threshold of craziness and stupidity that I am not going to deal with anymore. They may as well be discussing chemtrails (if you want to be amused though check out my zinger on Spin in his boner thread).

I can't be scared like Adrian from Rocky, if I am going out I am going out like Apollo.

If he dies, he dies.

I was trolling them previously but that thread passed a threshold of craziness and stupidity that I am not going to deal with anymore. They may as well be discussing chemtrails (if you want to be amused though check out my zinger on Spin in his boner thread).

About to get bummed that the highlight of my day so far is this zinger in a boner thread.

I almost get a hard on while a hot woman purposely places her busom on my face and I get outcasted?

Fuck you, I want Chris back. Even though he and I are ass men, he would understand me. Too bad I could not take a picture in his honor.

Friend pls, we just don't want any awkward boners if a pretty girl happens to look your way. Plus we are all terrified of you bringing any food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom