• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

NFL Network tomorrow night and Saturday night will be full of bird brains.

I thought they liked Manning, they should show Broncos/Texans instead. =D

Godslay

Banned
I still find it hard to believe that Brady is the all-time leader for game winning drives and comeback wins.

God Peyton really is a choker.

Bread

Banned
You've been Zychi'd:

Manning leads the league in: TDs (530), Net yards per pass (7.27), Game winning drives (52), comebacks (41). He's 2nd in 4 more.
i knew manning had more that's why i compared him to kobe, whose clutch shooting % is shit but people think he's clutch.

squicken

Happy Brownsbills Day!

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/10/3/4798592/bills-vs-browns-2013-week-5-thursday-night-football

What are some Brownsbills Day traditions?

Well, there's the football game, of course -- Buffalo's won the last two Brownsbills Day contests, though after their win in 2010, the visiting fans from Cleveland refused to leave town for four months and just lined up along the streets of town, booing until they died of exposure.

Both cities agree, however, that the MOST Brownsbills Day game of all took place in 2009, when Cleveland won 6-3 in a game where the over-under was listed at 42 points. The victorious quarterback (who claims the title of Pappy Brownsbills until the next game is played) that day was Derek Anderson. This was his stat line:

2 completions, 17 attempts, 23 passing yards, 1 interception, 1 sack, 1 rush, 2 yards rushing

Anderson's performance was so Brownsbills that both cities came together to build a monument in his honor made out of medical waste and discarded hotel carpeting. You can still see it today if you happen to be incarcerated in Allenwood Federal Correctional Complex, where the monument is serving an 18 year sentence for mail fraud.

Of course, it's not all about football. There's the Paper Clip Eating Contest, the Bicycle With One Wheel Missing Throw and, best of all, the Futility Piñata.

Godslay

Banned
How many playoff wins

Wins aren't an individual stat, and I'm not going to claim to know what Colts history is.

I know he's 2-2 in Denver. The two losses are one and dones in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

0-1 in the SB.

Undefeated against the Patriots in the playoffs.

Nothing to be ashamed of here.

i knew manning had more that's why i compared him to kobe, whose clutch shooting % is shit but people think he's clutch.

Being clutch in basketball is different than football. To compare the two smacks of retardation and possibly poor nutrition as a child. I'm guessing you weren't breast fed?

Is Manning clutch? Sometimes. Just like everyone else. Does he choke? Yes, just like everyone else does.

Bread

Banned
Alright slay, no reason to call me retarded and malnourished because I don't agree with you about Peyton being clutch. Take a step back bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom