• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRSA

Banned
Check out the Top Gear Vietnam Special on YT. Really worth watching and yes, it looks like a fantastic place.

The real German knows that episode is my favorite episode of Top Gear, holds a special place for me because that was the year I got my first motorcycle.

Pepiope

You're literally describing a back up QB, I trust Matt Moore to play a few games if Tannehill goes down...that's all people think he's capable of, can he do it better under Chips system? I guess...I mean back up QBs run a limited playbook anyways but congrats on having a good back up? I mean sure a lot of teams don't even have that (Browns) so you've got a leg up on those teams.
Thank you. Point is....no one thought he would be a good QB, or play as well as he did (even though he didn't play great) once Foles went down last year.

The real German knows that episode is my favorite episode of Top Gear, holds a special place for me because that was the year I got my first motorcycle.

I do plan on visiting Vietnam one day as well. So it would help if you would go there and tell me how it was. That should be your only reason to go to Vietnam. To tell me about it. So it's set, you're going to Vietnam. Have fun in Vietnam, bud.

Vietnam

RBH

i

Philadelphia Eagles coach Chip Kelly continues to be impressed by quarterback Tim Tebow, who will earn a spot on the team if he doesn't make any major errors the rest of the preseason, a team source tells ESPN's Dianna Russini.

The source said Kelly's excitement for Tebow is getting stronger. Kelly is impressed by Tebow's running skill, and although he's not perfect, he's improved throwing the football, making him valuable with the new two-point rule and in short-yardage situations.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...a-eagles-excited-tim-tebow-growth-quarterback

Thank you. Point is....no one thought he would be a good QB, or play as well as he did (even though he didn't play great) once Foles went down last year.

They are just like they were under Reid. Good most years, not good enough to do anything if they make the playoffs.

Line_HTX

The New and Improved Tebow accurately threw that straight pass in the pocket.

That pylon has been blessed by his devine touchdown.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Why is Florio such a salty fuck?

It's preseason football you sack of shit, stop whining that teams are holding out guys.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
patriots nfl-gaf are basically a pyramid scheme of delusions at this point

FTFY. Have you seen the thread in OT?

Also; doesn't Mark Sanchez have a winning record against Tom Brady in the playoffs? In fact, I believe he is undefeated against Tom Brady in the playoffs....

Line_HTX

i swear you're a cajun alt accoutn so naive to the world

malt beverage that makes you go from zero to jello legs

:You please. I don't drink the stuff that's "cool" and stuff. Come to think of it, I've seen them before and never bothered with them. They look nasty as fuck.

So I just become super jittery even more than Monster? No thanks. And fuck mixing that with alcohol. Isn't that dangerous?

jakncoke

Banned
:You please. I don't drink the stuff that's "cool" and stuff. Come to think of it, I've seen them before and never bothered with them. They look nasty as fuck.

So I just become super jittery even more than Monster? No thanks. And fuck mixing that with alcohol. Isn't that dangerous?

Only if you drink like 6 cans in 2 hours then you die like the college kids that got the fda to have four loko, joose and the others to remove caffiene from the malt beverages

Line_HTX

Only if you drink like 6 cans in 2 hours then you die like the college kids that got the fda to have four loko, joose and the others to remove caffiene from the malt beverages

Wow, I don't even... How did that get approved if it was going to be abused? And lol, please, alts take too much work.

Jesus Christ this disrespect right off the bat on ESPN Countdown...

I can't!

Man, not even the regular season and Kave is crumbling. Just remember that it's Preseason, cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom