• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Zach Zenner futures. I am ready!

Yeah, he's looked impressive these first two games. Had a nice run that got called back and a nice 12 yard gain on a screen.

His blocking ability is supposed to be top notch. Old school Fullback who has some speed to take a couple reps a game as a tailback.

Can't wait to hear Ford Field chant "ZENNNNN" after he scores a 1 yard TD.

Has any coach ever cared about RG3s safety.

Coach Dis Knee

CM5IOp-WoAANTzK.jpg

RBH

I'm not actually a browns fan. Just someone who doesn't think it's right to completely dogpile on them, especially when my team hasn't done anything recently.

giphy.gif

It's all in good fun (as is all of the ribbing that has gone on in this thread......for years now). Best not to take it too seriously.

Godslay

Banned
What do you want them to say?

Nothing can be done at this point. Just accept that the Pats are who they are, and nobody respects them for what they've done.

Nobody is asking for an apology, just self-realization.

What do you think happened, friend

My opinion doesn't matter.

Collective opinion is what determines history. That is largely etched in stone at this point for the Pats. Outside of NE, the collective opinion is not so favorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom