• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

It's all in good fun (as is all of the ribbing that has gone on in this thread......for years now). Best not to take it too seriously.

I think it is fun. that's why when a falcons fan makes fun of a team's playoff success i can't help myself ;)

Nothing can be done at this point. Just accept that the Pats are who they are, and nobody respects them for what they've done.

Nobody is asking for an apology, just self-realization.

My opinion doesn't matter.

Collective opinion is what determines history. That is largely etched in stone at this point for the Pats. Outside of NE, the collective opinion is not so favorable.
I don't think they worry about not being respected. It's not like it matters anyway.

BG can we sneak Shane Wynn in? :eek:
Depends how many wrs we keep. Pryor hasn't been able to play in a game yet. Might come down to special teams play. Guys like Moore are really good at special teams even though he dosent get snaps at wr.

One thing with this regime though is that if you can play you'll get a chance. No matter of draft status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom