• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
jak reminds me of this jackass that roomed with a friend in college. We'd go to sixth street in Austin and they would have $2 dollar anything nights, dude would order natty ice.

eznark

Banned
CM9IPQhUkAA4Q_L.jpg

KVWrE.gif

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2015-philadelphia-eagles-1725165274

I have convinced myself that when Bradford goes down 5 min into training camp, Tebow will be a perfect fit in Chip Kelly’s offense. Someone shoot me.
I just hope that, in his first snap, Sanchez will be lined up behind Tebow at center for some reason, then Sanchez butt fumbles, only it goes up Tebow’s butt and he has to go to confession after.
Two of their most memorable plays in the last 30 years are a 4th down catch in a Divisional Playoff game by Freddie Mitchell and a 90 yard punt by their Quarterback.
The official collective voice of all Eagles fans is a guy in Bakersfield that goes by eatdatpussy445 and does fast food reviews on his YouTube channel in between bitching about how fucked this team truly is.

We traded Nick Foles for a quarterback that has shoulders made of Funyuns.
Our fan base is in love with Sam Bradford simply because he’s a 6’4 white quarterback.
If you bought an Eagles jersey the past three years, say bye to that player.
Their MVP this season will be the guy that drives the injury cart.
Only Philadelphia Fans can be dumb enough to believe that trading Foles and a draft pick for Sam Bradford could actually work under Chip Kelly’s system, when it’s clear as day he put all his eggs in one basket, to get Mariota, and that backfired.

Line_HTX

1) McClain is more wrong that right. One reason I'm so happy the Chronicle got Aaron Wilson away from Baltimore to cover the Texans

2) IMO, this whole debate ends Saturday. Mallett showed last week his biggest downfall, short passing game, had improved. This week he faces a good defense with the starters vs Denver. If he has a good game he will be announced the starter.

The guy would be happy with Hoyer. Brian Fucking Hoyer

I would be more than happy to be proven wrong.

I'm just waiting for you to put that BOB face on from that avatar one time and flip a table once the inevitable happens. Sorry, but I kind of want to see you lose your shit. DOH-HOHOHOHOHO!

JABEE

I'm looking forward to this weekend's slate of preseason games. We'll get to see Bradford for the first time with the Eagles.

:(

cdyhybrid

Clarence Hill ‏@clarencehilljr 8m8 minutes ago
Tony Romo play limited if at all against the 49ers because of the oline injuries and the concerns about the grass at the new stadium

:jnc

Santa Clara Niners' stadium is a shithole already.

Farooq

Banned
Clarence Hill ‏@clarencehilljr 8m8 minutes ago
Tony Romo play limited if at all against the 49ers because of the oline injuries and the concerns about the grass at the new stadium

:jnc

Santa Clara Niner's stadium is a shithole already.

Completely forgot about the grass. Don't let Sean Lee get near that field!

Godslay

Banned
Remind me, how did it happen? I only remember the opener last year and Jadeveon had to leave.

NRG field reached up and destroyed his ACL.

Not much to remember.

Pretty sure I came out smelling like sweet roses.

The Pats fans should all be branded as morons (best case scenario) though.

You and me both, it's too bad they had to lock the thread since that guy couldn't handle the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom