• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

I was at the bar last night and saw some short guy in a Manziel jersey (in New Jersey mind you) manage to hook up with someone. Probably the last W Cleveland will have this year.

Godslay

Banned
What I mean is I liked to interact with you, and nowadays I don't.

There are tons of other Pats haters that aren't as hard to read, so it's not that.

And I don't think you liked them 2 years ago, so it's not like that changed.

So yeah, something changed.

I miss you!

Don't take it personal.

You know how you have that one friend who works at the company you hate? Collectively that company is a terrible, but you know that your bro is just there because they pay well and he doesn't necessarily share those values that drive that company?

That's how it is. I still like you on a personal level. It's your team I'm against. I can separate the two, because well relationships are more important. If you can't do that I can understand.

Furyous

Now it seems that RG3 could learn a lesson or two in leadership and media communicaton from ... gasp ... Johnny Football.

When you look at the numbers Griffins put up this preseason compared to Johnny Manziel its pretty clear that you've got one Heisman and one Heisboy. Manziel has almost led his team to two consecutive wins and looked like a real fun-lovin scalawag out there, while meanwhile Griffins barely eeked out a couple victories despite beginning his very own media embargo against the press just because we were kind enough to give his message of confidence a national platform last week

That'll teach us to ever let you allow us to interview you again.

When you look at Manziel's stats you see the mark of a professional- a guy who is starting to Get It off the field, where the only sacks he's intentionally taking are the bags of marijuana hes been walking out to the trash. And you cant help but notice that one guy cleaned up his act and got rid of the "money" dance while I guess the other isn't even ready to admit that he has a problem to begin with. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, Queen ACLeopatra.

Too bad there's no rehab facility for being bad at talking to the press because you need a 12-step program, Rob. But knowing you, you'd only make it to step three and then you wouldn't complete it. Id almost rather have my QB snorting a bump off his centers butt every play then one who only thumbs their nose when a reporter politely asks him to say something stupid.

Here's a fact- you cant be addicted to winning unless your an addict, so I'm ok with a little harmless young fun like Johnny had. Meanwhile the only substance Griffin seems to crave is anesthesia. I'm not a very healthy man, medically speaking but god dang.

NO, at everything you just typed. This is sarcasm, it has to be, please be sarcasm. I'll trade postgame press conference speech for RG3 RIGHT TODAY. If you really think that Washington team is better off with Johnny than RG3 then we can find out right now. That looks like the Panthers logo and your QB is known for receiving scorn for postgame press conferences. I'm joking salute to Cam and his million dollar sweaters.
---

Brief thoughts on the Bills v Browns game last night since i just watched it:

Both teams played hard.

Browns QB group is trouble and it will be a loooong tumultuous season.
Johnny's pass to Jennings is picked off by starters but please be good so I have something to root for.
If Johnny mania starts I'm finding a way to profit off it.
Tyrod Taylor is looking real competent out there. Always knew he could start somewhere if given the reps.
EJ Manuel holds a clipboard firm somewhere else but clipboard holders get NFL checks so good for him.
#18 for the Bills no clue what his name is, Hercy Parvin I think could be wrong, should make a pro bowl case this year.
Both teams played hard and the Bills GM did a better of scouting prospects than Ray Farmer according to the result.

Milchjon

2JhECoU.gif

NO, at everything you just typed. This is sarcasm, it has to be, please be sarcasm. I'll trade postgame press conference speech for RG3 RIGHT TODAY. If you really think that Washington team is better off with Johnny than RG3 then we can find out right now. That looks like the Panthers logo and your QB is known for receiving scorn for postgame press conferences. I'm joking salute to Cam and his million dollar sweaters.

It's from a weekly joke column on SBNation

MechDX

The beatwriter McClain expects Hoy Hoy to start Week 1.

I believe in Hoy Hoy.

:Mech

1) McClain is more wrong that right. One reason I'm so happy the Chronicle got Aaron Wilson away from Baltimore to cover the Texans

2) IMO, this whole debate ends Saturday. Mallett showed last week his biggest downfall, short passing game, had improved. This week he faces a good defense with the starters vs Denver. If he has a good game he will be announced the starter.

:Mech arrives in 3...2...1
The guy would be happy with Hoyer. Brian Fucking Hoyer

squicken

Dianna Marie Russini @diannaESPN
Source says Chip Kelly is increasingly excited by Tim Tebow. If Tebow doesn't make major errors, he will earn spot on team. #eagles

Eagles SB will bring honor back to the league

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
1) McClain is more wrong that right. One reason I'm so happy the Chronicle got Aaron Wilson away from Baltimore to cover the Texans

2) IMO, this whole debate ends Saturday. Mallett showed last week his biggest downfall, short passing game, had improved. This week he faces a good defense with the starters vs Denver. If he has a good game he will be announced the starter.
If I could bet this exact scenario in Vegas, I would totally bet it not happening. I don't think there's anything Mallet can do to win the job. I think Hoyer has to have a piss poor game Saturday and Mallet plays fine to well. In other words I think its Hoyer's to lose and its not likely that he does.

I would love to be wrong though.

The guy would be happy with Hoyer. Brian Fucking Hoyer

yea well, different strokes and all that.

Jarnet87

Has Nick O'Leary done anything?

The one Bills friend I have said he barely played in the first preseason game, and from what I read hasn't had a great camp.

Nope we were only in the area until earlier today. I'm looking forward to watching it though! So excited for this season. Also it was super weird being around hundreds of Dolphins fans, I had no idea how to act.

Ah ok, yeah I'm excited too lol I don't think I've been with a large group of Dolphin fans either. The San Diego game will be my first time too.

BigAT

What do you think jak puts more research into, his NFL stats or finding quality beers to claim he's drinking while he actually downs Nati Ices.

I swear to God, I think I'm being argued with in the Madden OT by people that have no fucking idea what they're talking about. I must never leave this thread.

Haha
Here is what is likely to happen this season: First, Eagles start off 2-0 including a beat down of Dallas in week 2. Sam Bradford throws for 800 yards and 10 TDs and Murray runs for 200 plus each of the first 2 games. Everyone is excited and the Booyah network is already proclaiming the Eagles the team to beat.

Next, week 3 Eagles at Jets. Early in the game Sam Bradford drops back only to destroy his knee ala Rodney Peete. Sanchize comes in throws 5 picks and gets cheered by JETS fans all game. Eagles lose 45-6.

Eagles lose their next 6 games. Chip Kelly quits moments after learning the Titans have fired the Wiz and is hired within 24 hours by Titans. Chip wins 5 Super Bowls in 6 years with Mariota at the helm while the Eagles win 5 total games during that time.

Fuck the Eagles and fuck Chip Kelly for trying to convince me Sam Bradford won’t get hurt because of his bullshit sports science.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I missed a vehicle fire the other day by mere minutes. The car was just stalled.
Then I looked at the news and it was BOOM...in the HOV lane of all places.

It is what it is but I would never go back to where I grew up. There is NOTHING there. I'll gladly take this traffic.

edit: Don't worry Houston growth is gonna stop. Oil is tanking HARD.

edit edit: For my Htown peeps. Some thought this shit was racist..but fuck it, it was funny to me.

I upgraded from Cholo Gangland to place where all Houses look the same.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/JohnnyDA/houston-judgmental-map-full_zpsgh1plrdh.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Mexicans are the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom