• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

Honestly Jets should just rest their entire 1st string and admit to the fans that they are actively tanking for the number 1 pick.

Straight up cut motherfuckers like Richardson and Oday Aboushi for the weed shit.

Motherfucker is it that hard not to smoke hash?

I guess I'll try to play Madden again. I hated it last night, but if there's franchises going down...

Also, whoever can add me on xbl

Neverender 2113 is my tag. Been playing Destiny lately getting ready for TTK, and will prob get Gears.

Fox318

Man fuck Geno

just cut that mother fucker and move on.

For all of the talk of Bowles saying he was gonna clean shit up its been worse.

And the defense has looked like shit in the pre-season so far.

Fox318

I havn't been impressed by Fitz.

He looks slow out there and his time of release doesn't look great.

Bowles is gonna get eaten alive by the media

Honestly I think the jets are gonna have the number 1 pick

Nah, Jets are Browns-level of unlucky with draft hopes: always look bad enough at the start of the year that by all rights they should easily have the #1 pick, then always finish stumbling into just enough wins where the good guys get taken right before their turn to choose

eFhiAly.jpg

I'm ready for the Eagles season.

reminds me of your madden cam: up close and disgusting!

Godslay

Banned
Is better this way

That thread made me realize that you, the German, the swamp German (I was told that's what Dutch people are, is that offensive? If so sorry) and most of the Pats fan here aren't that bad. Bad, but not out of them realm of somebody I would smoke crack with if I was down on my luck.

I still despise your culture, but I'm sure most people don't want to work for Apple but they have to make a living. So it is what it is.

Fox318

going for 2

yeah ok bowles

you may have got the mouth breathers cheering when you are up against the 3rd stringers but this team has looked like shit

That thread made me realize that you, the German, the swamp German (I was told that's what Dutch people are, is that offensive? If so sorry) and most of the Pats fan here aren't that bad. Bad, but not out of them realm of somebody I would smoke crack with if I was down on my luck.

I still despise your culture, but I'm sure most people don't want to work for Apple but they have to make a living. So it is what it is.

Swamp German?

Why you gotta do me like that yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom