• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is totally a fantasy question. :p
NH9gE7v.gif

Bread

Banned
Sadly I can't tonight my friend, but I'll be on this weekend.

I actually played a good amount of halo 4 multi the other day, I think the shooting feels really good
yeah halo 4 is really good now, it's definitely better than halo 3 that's for sure.

H2C>H2A>H1>H4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>H3

but sadly i will not be on halo until sunday night so maybe we'll play then.. are you still getting madden at launch?

yeah halo 4 is really good now, it's definitely better than halo 3 that's for sure.

but sadly i will not be on halo until sunday night so maybe we'll play then.. are you still getting madden at launch?
I'll probably be on a good amount during the day Sunday. I was gonna wait on madden but it seems like I need it at launch to get on the franchise stuff with you guys. So yeah

Bestbuy is doing a 30% trade in deal on games so I'll bite

Also you fucked go bread, we playing H4 all day Sunday now
What system is everyone playing Madden on this year?
I'm getting it on the one to play with bread and Boban and who ever else wants to join

Join us friend 😈😈😈😈

He's OK, unfortunately the rest of the team is shit
Story of my fandom

Afrikan

Every time Alex throws an INT, they mention his low INT numbers, but fail to mention the numerous plays and points he leaves on the field.

I hated the trade when it happened, but I also advocated drafting Geno Smith, so what do I know?

Regardless, Chiefs fans are stuck with him. That's why I'd much rather see Aaron Murray get these preseason reps instead of Daniel. Daniel is nothing special, at least see what Murray can do with 2nd stringers.

Alex 1.0 I used to say the EXACT Same shit. How his 3 and outs were basically turnovers, but Andy Lee & David Akers save our asses....

but the Chiefs Alex 2.0 looks better.

just give him one more chance...with him for one more year...I think he'll play to his max potential this season. If he doesn't, then yes move on...and don't stick with him for 7 years. :x

Quikies83

First 6 games look split.

Tough games:
DEN
GB

Could go either way:
CIN
HOU
MIN

Most likely a win:
CHI

I think DEN is tough and also an away game. I think a game in KC would be winnable for you guys. They've been closer recently.

Some good RBs those 6 games. My point is Poe being out really hurts us.

Sanjuro

Gross.

Godslay

Banned
Some good RBs those 6 games. My point is Poe being out really hurts us.

True.

I ranked them according to QB and relative team strength.

If the run game can't be stopped, then the QB has less work to do. If it can be stopped, then those teams Hou, Min, Cin, and Chi don't really have a QB at this point to put them over the top. That's why I think those games are more manageable. Really depends on what Alex you get if the defenses are playing even.

Den and GB are tough because they have both the RB and QB. KC usually plays us tough so I'm not going to rule out a split.

Sanjuro

t

Whiskey is a million times better.

Also why is your avatar that picture of that chow mein sandwich I posted yesterday?
Bl

Because people wanted to shit on it for being gross because there is meaningless bread hanging around.

Fuck, bread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom