• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Respect

I'm really hoping it's just like Collins last year. Lots of hype because he looked like he had taken a huge leap forward. One good corner really changes this defense. The front seven is improved, and if Butler can become that guy Pats defense will be absolutely legit this year again. Also, more Butler hype

Having a Collins type breakout season would be amazing...I am sure his confidence is through the roof which is great for any player, but especially one in his position. Don't see why he can't carry it to game day if he is doing so well in practice. We will see how he responds after a rough patch though, then we will know for sure.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'm in the preview program. I'm.just going to get the free month of Now and try to stream it.

Maybe HBO will start each episode with that wonderful Clay Walker song in Squickens tag. /sarcasm

Oh shit. When did squicken get ring entrance music?

squicken

http://www.delcotimes.com/sports/20...eters-likes-watching-bradford-deliver-on-time

"It’s effortless," Peters said Saturday. "I mean, it shoots out of his hand like a cannon. The guy has an arm, man. We’ve just got to keep him clean and good things are going to happen this year."

"You’d have to compare the release to somebody like Aaron Rodgers’ release," Peters said. "The quickness. The decisiveness. That’s what I see. I played with him in the Pro Bowl. The quickness of him getting rid of the ball, that’s what I see."

It’s easier to appreciate the pure technique of Bradford, who not only locates the targets, but does it quickly, by watching the quarterbacks who follow him in the rotation.

Mark Sanchez, Matt Barkley and Tim Tebow are more deliberate, less consistent and not as much fun to watch.

Sanchez is the smoothest of the group. He has touch but tends to muscle the ball, almost as if he’s trying to teach it a lesson.

Barkley is a finesse passer. His throws have a nasty habit of hanging in the air.

Just say the football, if it could talk, would prefer Tebow run with it. Tebow’s throws typically hit the ground or deflect off something. Tebow also seems to throw better the day after he hasn’t practiced.

Bradford spins the ball the same way over and over and over again. Watching the 7-on-7s and 11-on-11s is hypnotic.

“It’s a receiver-friendly ball,” rookie first round draft pick Nelson Agholor explained. “He puts balls in a position where guys can always pluck them. It’s a ball that comes with a great spiral, not so much heat, but it’s very accurate and it has good speed behind it. And it looks good coming out of his hand. That’s my definition of a receiver-friendly ball. The quarterback throws it, it’s comfortable coming out of his hands and you can see it all the way through.”

MechDX

Waiting for the release of the Texans depth chart for the first pre-season game.

If Hoyer is QB #1 I will lose my shit.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
that's 1 minute ago last year.

right?

edit: yup. lol. that would be some shit though if true.

lol

NOTE: This story was originally posted on July 5, 2014. While doing maintenance on our site, this story was inadvertently auto-tweeted, and then others retweeted that old link. Josh Gordon was not arrested for DUI in 2015. This charge was for an incident that occurred on July 5, 2014.

jmdajr

Im cheap. Don't want to watch on my smart phone or my tablet.

Maybe Ill just get HBO GO on the XBOX and watch it after it airs. Wait....you need an HBO subscription on a cable/satellite provider to get GO? Fuck!

Chromecast is 29.00 bucks at BestBuy. I'm getting one after work.

Even an hdmi cable routing the comp to the tv or xbone would cost more. Well if you're an idiot and buy one from a regular store.

squicken

Last year Foles never stood out from the pack. This is good news for us!

Bradford V Luck this Sunday! (for 2 series)

I really think they need to get Bradford some reps vs live competition, but never without the first team OL out there. So his playtime really will have to be a function of how much rest/reps Peters needs

Pepiope

I really think they need to get Bradford some reps vs live competition, but never without the first team OL out there. So his playtime really will have to be a function of how much rest/reps Peters needs
I agree, he needs to get as much time in before the regular season starts, but I'm going to be scared shitless every single time he gets hit. We should already expect opposing teams to aim for his knee. Just look at that cheap shot Washington gave Foles last season.

MechDX

Pretty sure he's coming for you animus first.

Mech don't know where I live and I bet he would be too lazy to drive here anyway.

Discriminatory.

6115f5a75ab954ddcced194e200e1348f49a771ddde472c33d62612d6d3b92ec.jpg

Being serious: Why do you feel that way? Hoyer starting that is

Honestly? Because I actually do think he is the better of the three right now. Granted, I like Savage and think he could be a quality backup. As for Mallet, I haven't seen enough of him to say.

I do, however, reserve the right to alter my opinion as the pre season rolls on. You never know who will step up and play their heart out for the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom