• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Former Steelers' kicker Jeff Reed was kicked out the stands last night for fighting/intoxication

http://deadspin.com/former-steelers-kicker-jeff-reed-ejected-from-hall-of-f-1723093949

CMEVkXyWwAICdzG.jpg

CMEVygKW8AQ8me6.jpg

BigAT

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CMEVkXyWwAICdzG.jpgIMG]

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CMEVygKW8AQ8me6.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

TLDR:

[IMG]https://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/jeff-reed-arrested-moron-douchebag.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&strip=all

Respect

So Patriot fans what do you think of Malcolm Butler? Every report from camp if hyping him up like they hyped up Collins last season. Seems to be glued on everyone, and making plays left and right in camp. I'm trying not to get excited, but if he can turn into a number one corner that would be amazing.

Guess I would best put my expectations at cautious optimism.

bionic77

Reed properly representing the Steelers.

Avoiding confrotation (we all saw what he did to that paper towel dispenser, a drunk fan would stand no chance) and being a positive role model for the children.

And what a coincidence when our current kicker sustains a bad injury.

God has spoken and it is clear what we must do now.

TheFatOne

I'm excited about him. Sounds like he's making big strides.

Guess I would best put my expectations at cautious optimism.

I'm really hoping it's just like Collins last year. Lots of hype because he looked like he had taken a huge leap forward. One good corner really changes this defense. The front seven is improved, and if Butler can become that guy Pats defense will be absolutely legit this year again. Also, more Butler hype

@MarkDanielsPJ: Malcolm Butler made a ridiculous pass break up on a Brady deep ball. He basically leaped over Jonathan Krause to do so. Awesome play.
@jeffphowe: Malcolm Butler jumped Josh Boyce's crossing route to make a "did he really just do that" one-handed INT of Brady.

Godslay

Banned
Im cheap. Don't want to watch on my smart phone or my tablet.

Maybe Ill just get HBO GO on the XBOX and watch it after it airs. Wait....you need an HBO subscription on a cable/satellite provider to get GO? Fuck!

Here's what I did prior to Chromecast support.

Wireless Display through preview dashboard on Xbone.

Connect your PC to the Xbone and force HBO Now into full screen.

Slight judder, but it works.

I am pretty sure everyone who has ever played it has been screaming about how good it is for a while now. You just weren't listening.
You weren't loud enough! ;)

Obviously it was a sarcastic question. I just ignored it for so long due to the myriad of other shit I play and boy its fun as hell. Hard as hell too if you're trying to complete the levels by destroying the checkpoints but that good kind of hard.

bionic77

Can't you watch HBO on an Apple TV?

I assume you can watch it on a Roku as well.

New Apple TV coming next month. Just pay for that Mech instead of using your ghetto ass solutions to get around paying for cable.

How a sports fan can live without cable is a mystery to me...

MechDX

Can't you watch HBO on an Apple TV?

I assume you can watch it on a Roku as well.

New Apple TV coming next month. Just pay for that Mech instead of using your ghetto ass solutions to get around paying for cable.

How a sports fan can live without cable is a mystery to me...

I have Dish but we don't have HBO and the wife controls the money. :(
HBO Now doesn't work on Roku yet

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Im cheap. Don't want to watch on my smart phone or my tablet.

Maybe Ill just get HBO GO on the XBOX and watch it after it airs. Wait....you need an HBO subscription on a cable/satellite provider to get GO? Fuck!

HBO Now is the only solution for streaming it, without having cable or having HBO through cable/satellite.

Its what I plan on doing. Subscribing on an apple device, then logging on to the web browser. But fortunately I have a HTPC that I use with my 106" projection screen.

Colasante

Surprisingly sad to see the end of the Matt Flynn era in New England. I hope he gets healthy quickly because I dread the idea of seeing Ryan Lindley in the preseason.

MechDX

Are you part of the preview dashboard? Use the wireless display app in that and google how to connect your pc to that. Then just stream your laptop/desktop to the X1, through the browser that is logged into HBO Now.

Sounds more complex than it really is.

I'm not sure how to set it up the way you listed.

I'm in the preview program. I'm.just going to get the free month of Now and try to stream it.

Maybe HBO will start each episode with that wonderful Clay Walker song in Squickens tag. /sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom