• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl · 2m2 minutes ago
#Ravens WR Steve Smith has announced that he's going to retire after this season.

bionic77

tgif+top+20+camera+candies+of+the+day+atlnightspots+3.jpg

Morning guys
Is this meant to be a peace offering or a thread of punishment to come?

Because this certainly does not arouse me.

And fuck @ losing our kicker. Suisham has been really good recently. Hopefully we just start doing better in the RZ and kicking less FGs so his absence is not noticed.

Bowser

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl · 2m2 minutes ago
#Ravens WR Steve Smith has announced that he's going to retire after this season.

Hope he signs a one-day contract and retires as a Panther. The end was messy, but he's one of few guys who truly defined the Panthers and is a franchise icon.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Just saw that. Tony Grossi tweeted out a statement from Farmer on this "incident" and now people taking it to him on how he got a statement for this latest incident.

lol

That's the amazing part to me. A retweeted article from last year fooled him and he then made up a statement from Farmer on it.

Double down!

Line_HTX

20150808_texanstrainingcamp_btc_02.jpg

I would feel weird and violated with those cameras on me all the time. Kudos to them acting normal just for the sake of having "more than insiders" than the local beatwriters.

20150808_texanstrainingcamp_btc_13.jpg

When are we going to sabotage and overthrow Hoy Hoy?
Soon, Savage... The time will come. Have some patience, Tovarish. Soon....

20150808_texanstrainingcamp_btc_20.jpg

I walk in the rain~~~ In the rain~
Am I right~~~ or am I wrong?
And is it here that I belong~~

20150808_texanstrainingcamp_btc_21.jpg

I'm sorry, Arian who? Time for Alfred to replace and rack up numbers better than that atrophied runner.

20150808_texanstrainingcamp_btc_37.jpg

Mech LOEV Hoy Hoy's throwing form. XD

Is this meant to be a peace offering or a thread of punishment to come?

Because this certainly does not arouse me.

Probably the later seeing as the internet is the only place this pic would get hated on. This place reminds me of a former co-worker who thinks anyone with a big booty is fat. I mean he even called Beyonce fat.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
NFL Network ‏@nflnetwork 33m33 minutes ago

BREAKING: Ravens WR Steve Smith announces that this season will be his last. He will retire after the 2015 season.

Respect

Sorry Cajun but Louisiana's roads are Shit. Crossing I10 or I20 from Texas to Louisiana is a night and day scenario.

Moment you hit the state line you hit a Louisiana pot hole

Downtown Nola is pretty rough...but that is what happens when you build roads on a swamp.

cajunator

Banned
Sorry Cajun but Louisiana's roads are Shit. Crossing I10 or I20 from Texas to Louisiana is a night and day scenario.

Moment you hit the state line you hit a Louisiana pot hole

I am aware of this fact. I will never defend this states death trap roadways.
I10 between Lafayette and Baton Rouge is the most dangerous stretch of highway anywhere.

Eleuin

I doubt it would ever happen but Smith is definitely HOF worthy

Probably the later seeing as the internet is the only place this pic would get hated on. This place reminds me of a former co-worker who thinks anyone with a big booty is fat. I mean he even called Beyonce fat.
0.jpg

Add I big butt and you get what you just posted

Bowser

I doubt it would ever happen but Smith is definitely HOF worthy

NFL reporters seem to be drumming up his cause:

@ChrisWesseling: Steve Smith is a Hall of Famer. He owns the top 2 seasons (2005, 2008) in receiving yards per team pass attempt http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...taylor-steve-smith-toughest-receiver-to-cover

@ChrisWesseling: Among players in top 25 for career postseason receiving yards, Steve Smith ranks 1st (91.0) — well above 2nd (Irvin 82.2), 3rd (Rice 77.4).

@ChrisWesseling: Steve Smith (2005), Rice (1990) and Sharpe (1992) are the only 3 players to win the WR triple crown (catches, yards, TDs) since the merger.

@ChrisWesseling: Steve Smith has a chance to enter the top 10 in career receiving yards. Lost one season to broken leg, 2 more sabotaged by NFL-worst QB play

@ChrisBurke_SI: Hall of Famer? My guess is he goes the Tim Brown route: gets in eventually but needs several tries. https://t.co/rtezEJsqQq

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2015-minnesota-vikings-1723087595

The biggest moments in our team’s history are all losses.

We’re one 60-year-old man having a health issue away from Head Coach Norv Turner.

Two former Vikings squared off in the main event of Wrestlemania 31 and they both lost.

The Vikings suck because it’s only going to take one AD touchdown and all will be forgiven. Two touchdowns and the fans will be cutting switches for him.

Each Minnesota Vikings loss comes in a new horrifying and soul-numbing fashion which you couldn’t have predicted before the game. Surrendering 3 TD’s to the Ravens in the last 2:05 of the game. The Josh Freeman Incident on Monday Night Football. The blocked punt for a safety with under a minute left against the Dolphins. The Joe Webb game. There are so many of these that I had actually managed to forget about letting Kyle Orton drive down the field and win the game on a touchdown pass with 1 second left, and that just happened last season.

rando14

So Trae Waynes is garbage and Kevin White is broken.

Have I mentioned how much I adore the NFCN?

Chicago never learns...

"Hmmm high 1st round pick... we have an insanely bad defense and a crappy QB who doesn't give a fuck... I know, let's draft a WR, the most overrated offensive position!!"

So I haven't been paying attention the NFL lately after the initial Niners offseason shit storm...And now Aldon Smith has been released....To think the bottom hasn't fallen out yet for my franchise is just depressing...

bionic77

Hall of Fame Game generates big TV ratings

That thirst.....or just Landry Jones
God we are such bitches when it comes to the NFL.

We have years of experience in knowing that the preseason is horrible to watch and yet every fucking year we get sucked in and can't help ourselves and get excited even knowing that the starters are not playing and when they are practicing more than playing to win.

This must be what it is like to be addicted to drugs. Well except I just pay $100/month to watch these games instead of sucking some random dudes dick. But otherwise pretty much exactly the same.

TheFatOne

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin 3h3 hours ago
OG Ryan Groy has been traded from the #Bears to the #Patriots, per a source.

This does not sound promising for the Pats at the Guard spot. They have one rookie who looks good, but Wendell is probably far more hurt than they are leading on.

We have years of experience in knowing that the preseason is horrible to watch and yet every fucking year we get sucked in and can't help ourselves and get excited even knowing that the starters are not playing and when they are practicing more than playing to win.

This must be what it is like to be addicted to drugs. Well except I just pay $100/month to watch these games instead of sucking some random dudes dick. But otherwise pretty much exactly the same.

Sounds like you have experience in this department.

jak which is worse, being addicted to football or being addicted to beer

TheFatOne

So Patriot fans what do you think of Malcolm Butler? Every report from camp if hyping him up like they hyped up Collins last season. Seems to be glued on everyone, and making plays left and right in camp. I'm trying not to get excited, but if he can turn into a number one corner that would be amazing.

So Patriot fans what do you think of Malcolm Butler? Every report from camp if hyping him up like they hyped up Collins last season. Seems to be glued on everyone, and making plays left and right in camp. I'm trying not to get excited, but if he can turn into a number one corner that would be amazing.
I'm excited about him. Sounds like he's making big strides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom