• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
ud5Y1Ig.jpg
Damn. I didn't get a chance to watch the game. Didn't realize the injury was that bad.

We'll need to get Tebow a chopper

This time last year Carter was getting praise for his epic rant, meanwhile he was telling the rookies to set up one of their friends to take the fall if shit went south.

I love the sport, but its filled with scum.

Ahh yes, the longer I watch it, the more I realize it.

If the Tebow plan falls though, maybe we can get Jordy some kind of cybernetic knee brace.

Scratch that. Cut his leg off and give him a robotic one.

Milchjon

Fall guys are the ones who didn't commit the crime. This language barrier thing can be confusing, don't feel too bad!

I know America has real trouble with teaching people the basics of a modern justice system. It's not your fault, come over and we'll show you modern innovations like presumption of innocence, burden of proof, independence of investigators etc.

Hell, we might even fit a beer somewhere in between!

Line_HTX

I know America has real trouble with teaching people the basics of a modern justice system. It's not your fault, come over and we'll show you modern innovations like presumption of innocence, burden of proof, independence of investigators etc.

Hell, we might even fit a beer somewhere in between!

You can drink in German court?

Really though, you should be mad at the Pats, since they're the one who made Brady the fall guy.
YYvCJ.gif

Should you decide to squicken elsewhere, Packers-GAF will welcome a fellow cheese lover with open arms.

Godslay

Banned
Probably.

I wouldn't think so

Hmm, I think I should point out that I'm not serious before Godslay jumps in and this thing goes on forever again.

Why would I take anything you say seriously? A woman runs your country.

Is that how it works?

I have drafted 5 fantasy team alreayd (paid leagues) and I just bought my final five. I'm also on vacation. I'm not sure if I should draft tonight to take advantage of the injury chaos (even linemen injuries affect fantasy stars) or wait a bit for the ADP of players to shake out later this week.

Milchjon

Speaking of which, I saw a young muslim woman wearing an American flag as a hijab today. In Germany, of course.

Thought that was kinda cool.

brentech

Jermichael Finley ‏@JermichaelF88 35m35 minutes ago
EVERYONE!! I worded poorly, meant to say, you'll now see how good @AaronRodgers12 is. Prayers to @JordyRNelson. R E L A X

He really should have just stuck with, "you guys didn't catch my sarcasm"
Change it to worded poorly and yeah, it was just pure salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom