• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jermichael Finley ‏@JermichaelF88 35m35 minutes ago
EVERYONE!! I worded poorly, meant to say, you'll now see how good @AaronRodgers12 is. Prayers to @JordyRNelson. R E L A X

He really should have just stuck with, "you guys didn't catch my sarcasm"
Change it to worded poorly and yeah, it was just pure salt.
In HoFinley's defense, him wording something poorly would not be a shocker.

Jermichael Finley ‏@JermichaelF88 35m35 minutes ago
EVERYONE!! I worded poorly, meant to say, you'll now see how good @AaronRodgers12 is. Prayers to @JordyRNelson. R E L A X

He really should have just stuck with, "you guys didn't catch my sarcasm"
Change it to worded poorly and yeah, it was just pure salt.

Fuck off Finley because that is what Nelson is going to be doing for awhile. Relaxing

Godslay

Banned
Jak pls, I had my time. I'm not the leader Browns gaf deserves or needs...

Well then, who the hell is running this shame factory?

Kaveman, although a good person is not a U.S. citizen. In the NFLGAF bylaws, foreigners, especially MilkBaggers, have a non-leadership clause. Largely in part because of ColdNoodle.

As far as I can tell that leaves you and Gobias. Someone has to claim it.

Kaveman, although a good person is not a U.S. citizen. In the NFLGAF bylaws, foreigners, especially MilkBaggers, have a non-leadership clause. Largely in part because of ColdNoodle.

As far as I can tell that leaves you and Gobias. Someone has to claim it.
Soooo..... You're saying .... I'm king again?....
tumblr_nfckrlJJbh1smdmwgo1_400.gif

laughing-like-a-king-homer-simpson.gif

As far as I can tell that leaves you and Gobias. Someone has to claim it
Dear god

Bring me Kaves head, Furyous shall be my Reek. Jak my jester. Celeste Bonin will be my Bride (hopefully she dosent beat me up) I'll have many mistresses (Rando is one) Prosperity in the Cleve
#BelieveLand

Nah BG can't be King.

RBH, as President of NFL-GAF also becomes President of Browns-GAF

It's like when David Stern owned the Hornets and screwed over the Lakers that one time.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I've defended Goodell a ton, but this "fall guy" controversy is way, way over the line. If he gave this speech the go-ahead, he should take the fall.

Malalaw

I think they should change their name to the Squeeveland Browns. BG get on that, and make jak juggle 5 beer bottles of keystone.

MRSA

Banned
Welp, went to Target because I needed bodywash and deodorant for my gym bag, walked out with a propane grill alongside with it. Walked by the back to school section for a notebook and walked by a Weber Q1200 for $100 ($200 MSRP), Hank Hill would be proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom