• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really follow CFB in the offseason. Oklahoma and A&M have uninspiring returning starters. I guess I hope Kyler Murray wins the job. Allen seemed meh. OU sucks. Your boy Cardale the starter for Urbz?
I guess excited to see what Murray can do, but I meant draft eligible guys. Also I'm always a fan of sumlin. As for Cardale and JT I honestly don't know who's gonna start. We've had heated debates at my barber shop, It's tearing Ohio apart. Personally think JT is the all around best qb, but I wanna see Cardale start if that makes sense?

squicken

Hell of a throw by MM
E: oh draft guys? I guess the guy to watch is Hackenberg, and possibly Cook too. But there really isn't anyone that has the draft guys abuzz

LJ11

That's what mariotta does well, eyes downfield while moving in the pocket, took the LB right out of his zone with his eyes, and hit the open receiver.

Hell of a throw by MM
E: oh draft guys? I guess the guy to watch is Hackenberg, and possibly Cook too. But there really isn't anyone that has the draft guys abuzz
Hackenslut? *pukes hopefully jaks boy Can show the improvement and bounce back this year. Mech hopes for.

I guess there some other guys I'm watching, I'll probably start posting updates about throughout the season.

As a Browns fan I've just started to enjoy watching the college qbs -_-

Malalaw

When ya team wins and you just can't contain yourself.

tumblr_ntk7gjTrKK1rdx8ebo1_500.gif

LionPride

Banned
Mariota looks better than last week, Sankey looks like someone who'll disappoint in the regular season again, Titans run defense looks solid, maybe more people will rep the Titans in Memphis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom