• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

This is all true, but we're going to hear way more about Jordy's injury this year than we will about KB's.
Well, Jordy is objectively better than KB, and the Packers are objectively a more visible franchise than pretty much any other franchise in the NFL.

Grexeno

MLsRngo.jpg
They're going to have their name on TWO NFL stadiums? Or are they losing the naming rights to the Superdome?

Vyer

Haven't bad mouthed my team. It's just common sense tells most fans with knowledge and not being a homer that you're not going to win a Superbowl with a QB like Hoyer and with your best back missing half or more of the season... yea good luck. The fact Mallet can't beat out Hoyer tells me all I need to know about how screwed we still are at that position.

Hating the world?

More like lol'ing or crying at the QB situation since the day Schoob went to shit and it still hasn't improved.

Go Stros!

maybe it'll all work out like RZA and Parsons

or it'll just end up as shitty as everyone fears, I dunno

ShaneB

Man, being able to finally watch a full episode of the ATN podcast is pretty awesome. I think I'll prefer to listen while at work, but nice to have the option to watch the full shows now.

Pepiope

It looked like an option run, QB's should be punished when they pull that shit before a hit. Or it could have easily been a PA, in which case the point still stands.

Although I do agree it was quite low for little reason.
Right, if he hit him in the chest, fine. It's clear that he went for the knee on purpose though, so I have an issue with it. More so because it's pre-season.

Gigglepoo

Right, if he hit him in the chest, fine. It's clear that he went for the knee on purpose though, so I have an issue with it. More so because it's pre-season.

You don't have a problem with defenders trying to injure quarterbacks during the regular season? As a football player, I imagine it's hard to switch off that desire to cause pain. Even if the pre-season, falling asleep for just one play could mean your career. So I doubt Suggs cared what month it was. He saw a QB and he attacked.

Jarnet87

On this edition of Star Wide Receivers getting hurt, will the Bucs lose Mike Evans or VJax, or will the Bungles lose their only pass receiving weapon AJ Green.

All these lurkers crawling out of hiding, must be football season.

Now time to see how long they last!

They're going to have their name on TWO NFL stadiums? Or are they losing the naming rights to the Superdome?

Nah, they still have the Superdome through 2021

The fact that the Falcons and Saints, two hated rivals that have spawned so much bile and belligerence between the two fanbases, will share stadium sponsors is another instance of capitalism being hilarious.

Grexeno

The fact that the Falcons and Saints, two hated rivals that have spawn so much bile and belligerence between the two fanbases, will share stadium sponsors is another instance of capitalism being hilarious.
The idea of a single company having its name on two NFL stadiums at the same time, and the stadiums of bitter division rivals at that, is incredibly absurd lol

The idea of a single company having its name on two NFL stadiums at the same time, and the stadiums of bitter division rivals at that, is incredibly absurd lol

Remember when the Heat played the Mavs in the NBA finals?

American Airlines Arena vs American Airlines Center

All these lurkers crawling out of hiding, must be football season.

Now time to see how long they last!

The fact that the Falcons and Saints, two hated rivals that have spawned so much bile and belligerence between the two fanbases, will share stadium sponsors is another instance of capitalism being hilarious.

I just got activated yesterday Mr. President

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom