• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Banned
Sorry guys.

15 years of watching the NFL have led us astray. Even though 99% of diehard NFL fans are convinced that the Pats are cheaters (and 110% of casual fans), apparently we were just incapable of seeing the truth that is so apparent in Foxboro.

The Pats have **logic** on their side!

Call it off boys. No more asterisks, purses or strap on jokes. The wars over.

The cunts won. :(

I would hesitate to use strap on jokes here, considering you've been banned for it before...

Pepiope

Matt Lombardo ‏@MattLombardo975 3h3 hours ago
Zach Ertz working with the WRs on the JUGS machine for first time since undergoing surgery. #Eagles

Ertz is practicing! We need him back pronto.

bionic77

I would hesitate to use strap on jokes here, considering you've been banned for it before...
Gata marked me for making fun of him.

I am not much longer for this board.

They banned me for Chappelle jokes and saying the NBA threads suck in OT. Just a matter of times until his goons penetrate community and ban me permanently.

Gigglepoo

Two quick hits on Mario:

1) wasn't a bust. Just got into stretches where he just seemed disinterested in playing

2) a lot of #1 would be due to coaching . Before 2011 Texans d coordinators were pretty bad. Mario only spent one TC and 4games playing for Wade

Also, the guys projected above Mario Williams (by some) were Matt Lienart, Vince Young, and Reggie Bush. Williams was the best of that group.

Greg

5OoWd.jpg

Gata marked me for making fun of him.

I am not much longer for this board.

They banned me for Chappelle jokes and saying the NBA threads suck in OT. Just a matter of times until his goons penetrate community and ban me permanently.
Hey don't blame me for you being an idiot and saying those things on gaf.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Glover Quin needs to keep his mouth shut. Dumb, dumb comment.

JABEE

Shouldn't be a big deal on shotgun handoffs anyways since they won't likely let defender thorough to make a read on.

I guess that takes any ambiguity out of it though.
Unless you have a situation where a linemen gets beat quickly or they completely miss blocking a defender on a blitz.

Teams also use unbalanced lines. If that is the rule, then it is the rule. QBs can get destroyed on handoffs.

Godslay

Banned
Unless you have a situation where a linemen gets beat quickly or they completely miss blocking a defender on a blitz.

Teams also use unbalanced lines. If that is the rule, then it is the rule. QBs can get destroyed on handoffs.

Sure, that is a scenario that can and has occurred.

I'm not ruling that out. Just not as common as letting a defender in to make a read on.

I think rightfully so on run plays. Pocket is only place where they should be protected. If Peyton gets destroyed on a bootleg or a read option then so be it.

Farooq

Banned
I would love to have Mettenberger. Too bad Dallas' scouting department does not share the same sentiment.

I like to think they brought in Weeden for a reason, to tank into a top 5 pick without any suspicion. Hopefully they sign Weeden to a 5 year deal. Best case scenario, he can retire after his big pay day and Dallas is set up post Romo

squicken

I like to think they brought in Weeden for a reason, to tank into a top 5 pick without any suspicion. Hopefully they sign Weeden to a 5 year deal. Best case scenario, He can retire after his big pay day, and Dallas is set up post Romo

In Indy this is known as Operation CPaint

MechDX

Brian Hoyer when asked about his low career completion %:
"A lot of people talk about accuracy but I bet if I threw the football at your face I'd hit it 10 times out of ten." On comp %

Can we just forfeit now?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Hoyer lolz

what a shit show situation we continue to have at QB.

Watt :(

Probably so late to this

http://mmqb.si.com/monday-morning-qb-cris-carter-jordy-nelson-navorro-bowman-nfl

But Peyton Manning has no feelings in his fingers. Impressive that he has done what he has last few years like this.

I can't feel anything in my fingertips. It's crazy. I've talked to a doctor recently who said, Don't count on the feeling coming back. It was hard for me for about two years, because one doctor told me I could wake up any morning and it might come back. So you wake up every day thinking, Today's the day! Then it's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom