• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
GO TEXANS!!

I can't fill my heart with doubt. Yall have fun with that self hate though.

2FkaAeN.gif

JABEE

I think the NFL needs to distinguish between read option plays and a shotgun hand-offs.

Are referees making the determination based on the posture and actions of the QB or the movement and alignment of the line?

Best thing Hoyer did when we won games was not make turnovers. Never thought he was playing super well but he had that in those string of games haha.

To his credit he'll probably be more healthy this year. Maybe he'll gain a bit of mobility back and won't shy away from scrambling if he has to like last season...

RBH

blah blah blah I've covered responses to all of this statements already. Go back and read the responses.

also poster RBH on neogaf.com opinion's of me matters not.
Your other responses don't change your original intent, and the extent of this response ("blah blah blah", are you in middle school?) shows that you're not capable of carrying an intelligent conversation either (as everyone here could already tell).

MechDX

Everyone gets to witness the greatness of Brian Hoyer this Sunday on national TV vs the Saints. Oh and did I mention its also the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina?

....cries.....

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ok. Still not going to bad mouth my team or Qb. Like I said have fun being upset and hating the world.

Haven't bad mouthed my team. It's just common sense tells most fans with knowledge and not being a homer that you're not going to win a Superbowl with a QB like Hoyer and with your best back missing half or more of the season... yea good luck. The fact Mallet can't beat out Hoyer tells me all I need to know about how screwed we still are at that position.

Hating the world?

More like lol'ing or crying at the QB situation since the day Schoob went to shit and it still hasn't improved.

Go Stros!

JABEE

I think the Eagles could be good this year, but I'm worried about the Squicken curse. The Eagles curse is bad enough.

Now we're going to have overcome another curse.

Matrix

I'd take Keenum right now instead of Brian "I will hit you in the face" fucking Hoyer

Ummm so would I. Case was never BoB's boy though.

Got to have some Pat blood running in ya.

Matrix

I thought Miguel was a diehard everything Houston guy.

He needs to be here for Mech.

Mig hardly posts anywhere and he is still diehard for the Texans ( all Houston teams) and Case ( MIg went to UH). This won't stop him from rooting for the team. He will just post less and less the more we suck. Why waste the time.

Matrix

He's got Astros fever on twitter currently.

As he should. As do I. They lost the right way for those years despite how brutal it was and have corrected the ship thanks to a smart GM.

Texans confuse the fuck of out of me and have a shitty GM.

Crisco

Banned
When Rodgers has a rough game this year, "if only Jordy didn't get hurt!!!". When Cam has a rough game this year, "what were the Panthers thinking re-signing this bum!!!!!". #truth

When Rodgers has a rough game this year, "if only Jordy didn't get hurt!!!". When Cam has a rough game this year, "what were the Panthers thinking re-signing this bum!!!!!". #truth
I mean... I see your point but Cam and Rodgers are not even in the same tier. Rodgers has basically perfected the position, Cam clearly still struggles in areas.

I can't really go with you on this one (and no one battles negative Cam Newton narratives on this board more than me).

Rodgers has clearly demonstrated that he's superior to Cam in every facet of the position. Even if we play the "what if we switched their supporting casts?" game, Olivia Munn I mean, Aaron Rodgers, would still beat out Cam.

Crisco

Banned
I can't really go with you on this one (and no one battles negative Cam Newton narratives on this board more than me).

Rodgers has clearly demonstrated that he's superior to Cam in every facet of the position. Even if we play the "what if we switched their supporting casts?" game, Olivia Munn I mean, Aaron Rodgers, would still beat out Cam.

I mean... I see your point but Cam and Rodgers are not even in the same tier. Rodgers has basically perfected the position, Cam clearly still struggles in areas.

This is all true, but we're going to hear way more about Jordy's injury this year than we will about KB's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom