• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Your other responses don't change your original intent
actually... they did, especially that part where I said and I quote "i don't actually want anyone to get hurt" apparently some of you take this thread way to seriously.

and the extent of this response ("blah blah blah", are you in middle school?)
because you're post wasn't really worth responding to and wasn't anything anyone else hadn't already said, but Its amazing how butthurt you are about my post.

I was talking about a guy who's already made millions, who could be setup for life if he plays his cards right. I was talking about a guy who has openly admitted football is not his top priority. I was talking about a guy who is perennially hurt or injured anyway. He's played one full season since 2010, that's it. Sorry if i'm apathetic to Arian getting hurt or injured.

shows that you're not capable of carrying an intelligent conversation either (as everyone here could already tell).
actually several people actually engaged in discussion with me about it, aside from you and others posting snarky gifs and other shit.

I root for my team first and foremost. Players come and go, players get hurt, players get injured, players get cut, players get traded, players retire, but you know what stays? The team. For instance, Andre Johnson. Loved him, have his jersey. Favorite player until Watt came along. He left the team, asked the team to release him, however the fuck it went down, it was inventible with a 15 million dollar cap hit this year. Had he gone to any other team outside the division, even the patriots, I would have wished him well, hope he has a monster season, wins a superbowl. But no, he went to the Colts, so fuck him. I hope he never scores another touchdown, I hope he never catches another first down, I hope the colts suck ass this year. If he goes to another team besides the colts or anyone in the division, I will root for him.

call me an asshole, I really don't care what you are anyone else thinks.

squicken

lol holy shit this isn't photoshopped or anything???

No. His legs have looked skinny all offseason. At my PC now so I can tag the picture

xlarge_image.jpg.page3ornq.jpg

I just want to say from the bottom of my heart seeing people like Andy Dalton and Phillip Rivers suck on national TV brings a greater ecstasy than any liquor could

Just a shame it couldn't be Winston doing that shit too today, but hell, 1 out of 2 is still Good

Meier

Who was that OG Bucs fan with me and DM? Dude was a monster of a human being. Wonder what happened to him..

Great read and throw by Glennon.

Lol one of my brothers is a bengals fan. I said excited to see Red Rifle tonight

He said "watch Aj MCcarron the future" I lol'd

But then he also destroyed me talking about the Browns qbs :/. -_-

FTF

So how many weeks into the season until a late game tying missed extra point costs a team a win?

Liking this Gronk commercial.

Bsigg12

So how many weeks into the season until a late game tying missed extra point costs a team a win?

Liking this Gronk commercial.

I honestly expect 2-3 missed the first week of the season. Late game and important though, it'll have to wait until November/December with shit weather messing everything up.

RBH

actually... they did, especially that part where I said and I quote "i don't actually want anyone to get hurt" apparently some of you take this thread way to seriously.
Yeah, after numerous people called you out on your initial post and you decided to backtrack.

because you're post wasn't really worth responding to and wasn't anything anyone else hadn't already said, but Its amazing how butthurt you are about my post.
.....and yet you still did. Funny how that works out, eh?

And it's your, not you're.

I was talking about a guy who's already made millions, who could be setup for life if he plays his cards right. I was talking about a guy who has openly admitted football is not his top priority. I was talking about a guy who is perennially hurt or injured anyway. He's played one full season since 2010, that's it. Sorry if i'm apathetic to Arian getting hurt or injured.
None of that stuff makes your original comment any more acceptable.

actually several people actually engaged in discussion with me about it, aside from you and others posting snarky gifs and other shit.
...I posted a gif? That's news to me. All I did was thoroughly call you out on your nonsense.

I root for my team first and foremost. Players come and go, players get hurt, players get injured, players get cut, players get traded, players retire, but you know what stays? The team. For instance, Andre Johnson. Loved him, have his jersey. Favorite player until Watt came along. He left the team, asked the team to release him, however the fuck it went down, it was inventible with a 15 million dollar cap hit this year. Had he gone to any other team outside the division, even the patriots, I would have wished him well, hope he has a monster season, wins a superbowl. But no, he went to the Colts, so fuck him. I hope he never scores another touchdown, I hope he never catches another first down, I hope the colts suck ass this year. If he goes to another team besides the colts or anyone in the division, I will root for him.
What the fuck does this have to do with anything?

call me an asshole, I really don't care what you are anyone else thinks.
Obviously you do, otherwise you wouldn't have taken the time to type nonsense at your keyboard hours later and prolong this dead topic.

BG, your thoughts?
Haha it's wierd because I want to see Cardale start, but I believe JT is the best all around qb. You need to come Ohio to witness all the heated Cardale/JT debates at the barber shops. Cardale definitely has tools though.

I guess I'd like to see Cardale start this year, succeed. And then JT continue to do his thing the rest of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom