• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
Instead of arguing over nothing, let's argue over who is more washed up Reggie or Andre?

I think Dre will have a better season.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Instead of arguing over nothing, let's argue over who is more washed up Reggie or Andre?

Probably Dre, but the colts have so many weapons, will he get enough targets? He never had a lot of speed, and he's lost maybe a half step. If he's is going to be their over the middle guy he might take a beating and even get hurt or injured. *disclaimer* NOTE I AM NOT WISHING INJURY ON ANDRE JOHNSON, REPEAT I AM NOT WISHING INJURY ON ANDRE JOHNSON *end disclaimer*

I still remember the 49ers game a few years ago he got hit hard in the chest and was spitting up blood on the field. I was at that game, that sucked seeing him like that.

you deserve the texans

you deserve the cheatriots.

Godslay

Banned
Probably Dre, but the colts have so many weapons, will he get enough targets? He never had a lot of speed, and he's lost maybe a half step. If he's is going to be their over the middle guy he might take a beating and even get hurt or injured. *disclaimer* NOTE I AM NOT WISHING INJURY ON ANDRE JOHNSON, REPEAT I AM NOT WISHING INJURY ON ANDRE JOHNSON *end disclaimer*

I still remember the 49ers game a few years ago he got hit hard in the chest and was spitting up blood on the field. I was at that game, that sucked seeing him like that.

you deserve the cheatriots.

I just think Wayne is too easily shutdown at this point.

Then again outside of Gronk and ConcussionHead 2.0, there's nobody else so maybe he gets some targets and has an okay season.

Dre finally gets a decent QB, so I think that will help him. He may have lost a step, but at least he still has some size to work with.

squicken

Haha it's wierd because I want to see Cardale start, but I believe JT is the best all around qb. You need to come Ohio to witness all the heated Cardale/JT debates at the barber shops. Cardale definitely has tools though.

I guess I'd like to see Cardale start this year, succeed. And then JT continue to do his thing the rest of the time

Sounds fun. Few places offer acutal in-person sports debate anymore. Even sports bars most people stare at their phones

imo I doubt either guy would be tested in the Big1G very much with that loaded team. Urbz is the best recruiter since Barry Switzer

I just think Wayne is too easily shutdown at this point.

Then again outside of Gronk and ConcussionHead 2.0, there's nobody else so maybe he gets some targets and has an okay season.

Dre finally gets a decent QB, so I think that will help him. He may have lost a step, but at least he still has some size to work with.

Is Dre even the number 2 receiver? Aren't the Colts high on this new rookie pick they got?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CNN45kkUwAAYl7-.jpg

Marvin Lewis needs to cancel the rest of training camp and reschedule it for 8pm at night from now on. This shit is just to predictable at this point. Hell, I wonder what Vegas odds are on Bengals and primetime losses? I'd take that bet before you tell me.

Agreed. He will get more opportunities than Reggie due to the offense being basically the Andrew Luck Show. He might have a bit more in the tank than Reggie.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
He's listed as a 1/2, depending on how you view Hilton. Moncrief is behind him. Guess we'll find out how it all pans out over the season.

Well damn. That takes the fun out of it.

I'll wear a Dallas avatar for you if you win just to be a good sport. I will hate that.

squicken

Dre vs Reggie isn't a conversation. Dre has lost a step but he is still good. He's going to excel running intermediate routes with all the space Hilton and Dorsett create

OMG thank you :")
Let's talk about the real important stuff guys.

Has Mech got Madden yet?
Any other boners wanna join a madden league?

Sounds fun. Few places offer acutal in-person sports debate anymore. Even sports bars most people stare at their phones

imo I doubt either guy would be tested in the Big1G very much with that loaded team. Urbz is the best recruiter since Barry Switzer
*puts on racism hat
Go to a black barbershop, you'll witness the heated debates you desire
..... I need to lay down after that racism I just typed -_- disrespectful

Dragon

Banned
Dre vs Reggie isn't a conversation. Dre has lost a step but he is still good. He's going to excel running intermediate routes with all the space Hilton and Dorsett create

Of course not, it's Godslay just being a homer about his Colts.

BlackGhost, you can torture Grant Ward in Until Dawn :p

Bread

Banned
AFC West, you get to be your Chargers if you wish. I'll probably take the Raiders.

Gman, Chris, Toedt and Reading are in the NFC, West and North again to maximise human games in the first season.
my chargers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweet. which division is toedt in ill ask him what team he wants to be

my chargers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweet. which division is toedt in ill ask him what team he wants to be

Waiting for Gman to pick his team first.

Who had the better career record out of Toedt and Reading, not sure who should have been #6 and #7? I've got Toedt ahead at the moment but I'm not sure if that's correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom