• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laurence Gibson, the Cowboy's 7th round pick was the highest graded Dallas offensive player on Sunday by PFF. Three amazing picks in this year's draft, all Linemen.

Based Stephen Jones.

Farooq

Banned
Laurence Gibson, the Cowboy's 7th round pick was the highest graded Dallas offensive player on Sunday by PFF. Three amazing picks in this year's draft, all Linemen.

Based Stephen Jones.

Not that I care for PFF, but he was a high SPARQ player. Good frame ( height, arm length etc.) and athletic but needs development, almost like Parnell. I would love if the Cowboys continue to use Seattle's model, taking highly athletic but raw players in the later rounds. Fucking Eagles are already doing it. It is an arms race for sure.

One team from Texas has the best QB in the NFL today. The other team is Houston.

How do you explain that?

Chest-Pain-and-Acid-Reflux.jpg

Not that I care for PFF, but he was a high SPARQ player. Athletic but needs development, almost like Parnell. I would love if the Cowboys continue to use Seattle's model, taking highly athletic but raw players in the later rounds. Fucking Eagles are already doing it. It is an arms race for sure.

He is very raw, needs to put on a few lbs. Still, with Weems playing like hot garbage it's fortunate that he is playing well.

Farooq

Banned
He is very raw, needs to put on a few lbs. Still, with Weems playing like hot garbage it's fortunate that he is playing well.

I think he may be hard pressed to make the game day roster ahead of Weems. Sucks that Green isn't healthy. Tackle depth is concerning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom