• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

being called a giants fan by me

mmmmm Eli....

post-30159-Eli-Manning-deal-with-it-gif-I-Bl7W.gif

Line_HTX

mech and captive are angry at reality that Texans will suck. Line is a pussy like cajun so his madness isnt even noticed. miguel is waiting to jinx shit

Hey dumpster diver, do you not notice me making fun of Mech too? How am I a pussy when I knew what was going to happen? I'm not the one that's panicking and shit, you Green Label. I not mad at this reality, you unrealistic named Coke can. I fully trust O'Brien to get 'er done and hustle.

:mad:

jakncoke

Banned
Hey dumpster diver, do you not notice me making fun of Mech too? How am I a pussy when I knew what was going to happen? I'm not the one that's panicking and shit, you Green Label. I not mad at this reality, you unrealistic named Coke can.

"rabble rabble rabble"

Hey dumpster diver, do you not notice me making fun of Mech too? How am I a pussy when I knew what was going to happen? I'm not the one that's panicking and shit, you Green Label. I not mad at this reality, you unrealistic named Coke can.

Sorry Cena fan. Sometimes they don't believe you..

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Hey dumpster diver, do you not notice me making fun of Mech too? How am I a pussy when I knew what was going to happen? I'm not the one that's panicking and shit, you Green Label. I not mad at this reality, you unrealistic named Coke can. I fully trust O'Brien to get 'er done and hustle.

You gotta work on your insults.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
mech and captive are angry at reality that Texans will suck. Line is a pussy like cajun so his madness isnt even noticed. miguel is waiting to jinx shit

I'm not angry and the Texans wont suck. I've already bet you that they wont suck. They'll win somewhere between 6 and 10 games and not suck enough to get a better draft pick.

At least i'll be one bottle of jack richer.

Line_HTX

Wasn't exactly surprised to hear Sapp was sitting there agreeing with him being the gigantic piece of shit that he is

Oh right, I forgot about him getting arrested at the Super Bowl. So dumb... and here I thought I liked his presence on NFLN. A total shame.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Oh right, I forgot about him getting arrested at the Super Bowl. So dumb... and here I thought I liked his presence on NFLN. A total shame.

Most of the time I'm talking about this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBpEIRaGq2U

Not the only thing on his resume of shitty things that a shitty person does though.

Wait, Sapp is still employed? After what he did at last year's Super Bowl? What!?

Yeah somehow he still manages to find work time and time again.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Who are you again?

Kave Man! It says right there above my image!

Omg fuggin thug-ass THOTS !!

I know this basic ain't talking bout us BG. No way, he knows better.

Kitty bitch please. I will yamcha you so hard, that you cat girlfriend will leave you for some widow peaked midget bad boy cat!

You watch your mouth, I'm a Tien well before I'm a Yamcha.

I'm Tien and you're my Choazu, bitch!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
^if the measure of Tannehill's success is winning the fucking Meineke Car Care Bowl....you're in trouble

Kave Man! It says right there above my image!

I know this basic ain't talking bout us BG. No way, he knows better.

Kave just called someone out as his weird love doll thingy.

Shit just got real.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
hard knocks producer or director just said they will have the QB announcement in tonights episode.

So we are both farmers, but you are some poor bitch farmer who doesn't even want Launch's crazy ass while I'm rich (apparently psychic powers are useful/wanted for farming) ...I'm not sure you want to go down this road Kave. Also I think we are better suited as Yajirobe and Korin, at least instead of being just fodder we supply the rest with Senzu Beans.

MechDX

CB is so tough that it's hard to expect much in the first year. He looks solid though.

At best he is CB #3. Sitting behind a good starting duo in Kareem Jackson and Jonathan Joseph will help a lot. Said before we have really damn good CB depth and other than Joseph they are all 25 years old or less.

Couple of them wont make the final 53 which is depressing

At best he is CB #3. Sitting behind a good starting duo in Kareem Jackson and Jonathan Joseph will help a lot. Said before we have really damn good CB depth and other than Joseph they are all 25 years old or less.

Couple of them wont make the final 53 which is depressing
You guys have enviable depth at CB. 2 of the top 10 CB's in the AFC based on Ian Wharton's "burn percentage" stat:

CHUB1_yVEAAQcgh.png:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom