• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crud

Banned
1xMC6.jpg

Missing self proclaimed leader of Texans GAF there...

TheFatOne

Can any Lions fans tell me about Williams? It seems like he's a backup tackle.

Edit: Wait he played TE before? Maybe they finally are ready to move on from Hooman. That would be nice.

Godslay

Banned
Didn't he turn down 5.5 in Philly?

Man, Elway is almost as good a GM as he was a QB.

Not sure, I didn't follow him too closely as I thought Den was surely not in on him.

$2.5M guaranteed, up to $4M in incentives. Thanks to PFM's $4M paycut we got him.

They must not have much faith in the backups on the line. Garcia played well, earned his spot imo, but Garland and most of the 2s aren't great. This is a huge boost.

Line_HTX

what if gata was snes all along

Help me decide on what to force Mech to watch, moon cat.

You guys kid, but you know you im awesome and want me not sober around

:You

Texans fan, you're ruining everything.

Nintendo is shit, and Amiibos give you cancer. Wii U is ruined by Amiibo. Allison Brie is terrible, also.

Missing self proclaimed leader of Texans GAF there...

Do you like French Silk pie on your face? =D

Hindl

Didn't he turn down 5.5 in Philly?

Man, Elway is almost as good a GM as he was a QB.

Nah he had the $5.5M contract then Chip cut him when he was asking for more. Last year he was offered an additional $1M a year and he refused, so sucks for him that he'll be getting $2M less a year because of his agent

Godslay

Banned
Nah he had the $5.5M contract then Chip cut him when he was asking for more. Last year he was offered an additional $1M a year and he refused, so sucks for him that he'll be getting $2M less a year because of his agent

Didn't he want to play for a contender though?

Not saying that the Eagles aren't or the Broncos are, but I am reading that's part of his reasoning.

Hindl

Didn't he want to play for a contender though?

Not saying that the Eagles aren't or the Broncos are, but I am reading that's part of his reasoning.

I'm sure once he was a free agent yeah. But he wasn't supposed to be cut. He kept holding out of OTAs for a new contract, and was cut right before training camp. He was apparently booked to fly back to Philly for it when he got the news. So once he was a free agent, he probably figured he'll be 34, and has the talent to court top teams, so why not play someone that gets you a chance at a ring?

Godslay

Banned
I'm sure once he was a free agent yeah. But he wasn't supposed to be cut. He kept holding out of OTAs for a new contract, and was cut right before training camp. He was apparently booked to fly back to Philly for it when he got the news. So once he was a free agent, he probably figured he'll be 34, and has the talent to court top teams, so why not play someone that gets you a chance at a ring?

I wonder if this was the Eagles or if this is another team?

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet11s12 seconds ago
Evan Mathis’ deal is worth $4mil with incentives. He turned a $5.5mil deal down from another team because he wanted to play for a contender

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom