• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
If Peyton stays healthy and performs as well as early last year. I think he deserves to play as long as he is well above the average QB. I do not think winning the Super Bowl should be a must for him to stay on, but winning at least one playoff game should be a must. Hell, he could easily be out this year if he is hit more. I am certainly prepaired mentally to move on too someone else.

lol Chiefs you lose

If they keep him on for another year after this, that's cool with me. Ideally, I would like this to be the last year.

If Manning leaves after this year, all that money goes back into signing the guys that will be the core of the retooling. If Brock can be decent, we can be right back in the playoff hunt. Maybe not contenders right away, but a competitive team that could build into something good.

Wishful thinking of course, but it really depends on Brock because Elway will build a good team around him.

Yeah, I'm just not sure if he's talking about the Eagles.

The Seahawks and the Chiefs were rumored to be in on him, I just wonder if they offered him an equivalent contract.

I'm sure more will come to light.

There was a big rumor about the Dolphins a few weeks back. I could see him turning them down in favor of the Donkeys.

Pepiope

Mychal Kendricks never wanted to go anywhere else.

Ask him why, and he just stands there flat-out beaming.

“I truly believe in what we’re doing here,” Kendricks said. “I feel like I’m a part of something special and I feel like we’re doing things that no other entity in the league is doing.

“There’s no other team doing the things that we’re doing, and I’m happy to be a part of it, and I really believe in this team. I just feel like we’re on a path to greatness. I feel it. “
http://www.csnphilly.com/football-p...w-contract-mychal-kendricks-where-he-wants-be

Love you Mychal!!!!

inside_mychal_kendricks_091413.jpg

He doesn't go for the knee either!

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
If they keep him on for another year after this, that's cool with me. Ideally, I would like this to be the last year.

If Manning leaves after this year, all that money goes back into signing the guys that will be the core of the retooling. If Brock can be decent, we can be right back in the playoff hunt. Maybe not contenders right away, but a competitive team that could build into something good.

Wishful thinking of course, but it really depends on Brock because Elway will build a good team around him.

I know it's pre-season, but Brock is looking decent so far, ya?

Happy with the Mathis signing. Bolsters up the OL.

Hunter S.

I am with you on the optimizm that Elway will keep the team good without Peyton. He has organized a good defense and offense so far.

In Elway we trust!

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article32381808.html

Who knows if they actually made an offer, but there was rumors of it regardless.

Eh drew intrest months ago when they said they would take him for 2 - 3 million if our guards didn't look good in practice. Also the agent has been hanging around practice for weeks trying to sell him but Miami didn't budge, we knew he was picking a team this week but they still weren't interested.

Godslay

Banned
I know it's pre-season, but Brock is looking decent so far, ya?

Happy with the Mathis signing. Bolsters up the OL.

I'm on the record for saying I didn't like the pick, and really didn't up until Kubes came aboard.

Now I'm optimistic, and I think he can be good in this offense. It's built for him, and he's looked pretty good in it this preseason. Now if we can get that to translate into Plummer 2.0 during the regular season I'll be happy and gladly eat any crow that would be served.

Eh drew intrest months ago when they said they would take him for 2 - 3 million if our guards didn't look good in practice. Also the agent has been hanging around practice for weeks trying to sell him but Miami didn't budge, we knew he was picking a team this week but they still weren't interested.

Given that Kelly cut him and he basically halved his salary (unless he hits his incentives) on the free market, I have to say Kelly looks pretty smart as a GM in this case. People were criticizing him pretty hard for cutting Mathis, but if other teams are paying him vastly less and for half the duration he had on his Eagles contract it says something IMO.

That said, I wish Mathis luck and hope he does well in Denver. He was a good guy and really treated the fans right.

I'm on the record for saying I didn't like the pick, and really didn't up until Kubes came aboard.

Now I'm optimistic, and I think he can be good in this offense. It's built for him, and he's looked pretty good in it this preseason. Now if we can get that to translate into Plummer 2.0 during the regular season I'll be happy and gladly eat any crow that would be served.

I am on the record saying we should have drafted Russell Wilson. And we still should have.

MechDX

In all honesty, tonight's episode of @NFLFilms #HardKnocks may be the best in the 14 year history of the show. Cc: @HBO #BackToFootball
--Twitter NFL Exec

I know there is a segment on O'Briens kid who has a chronic illness and was supposed to only live a couple years. Celebrated his 12th birthday at the Texans game on Saturday

In all honesty, tonight's episode of @NFLFilms #HardKnocks may be the best in the 14 year history of the show. Cc: @HBO #BackToFootball
--Twitter NFL Exec

I know there is a segment on O'Briens kid who has a chronic illness and was supposed to only live a couple years. Celebrated his 12th birthday at the Texans game on Saturday

Thats the POWER OF BoB...

I regret that

Godslay

Banned
Trust Kube and Wade, heh heh heh

The thing you Texans fans don't get is that Kubes and Elway are a team. If you had Elway in Houston, magic would have happened.

Ace had no Gary, Goose had no Maverick, The HorseFace Killah had no Ol' Dirty Kubes.

Gary was all by himself, in a foreign land with half of a heart best friends locket, and you wonder why it didn't work.

Now the locket is back together, and we are going to trust in this love and pound it and go deep.

I am on the record saying we should have drafted Russell Wilson. And we still should have.

I also liked Wilson at the time.

I know a lot of people shit on him (around the time of the draft) because of 'measurables' (which amounted to his height), I thought that was stupid and said as much at the time. You could see it in him that he wasn't a moron, worked hard, and threw a pretty ball. Plus he was elusive and fast on his feet.

The Broncos brought him in for a visit before the draft, so there was interest there as well. Too bad they didn't snag him though.

Brock's growing on me, but Wilson would have also fit the Kube's offense. Oh well, Brock's our guy so let's hope we don't look back and think what might have been with Russell.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 5m5 minutes ago
#Cowboys CB Orlando Scandrick is feared to have torn his ACL, source said. He was carted off at practice, will have an MRI

#PrayForYourFavoriteNFLPlayersKneeLigaments

That new Mercedes-Benz stadium at least won't have fake crowd noise.

No need to pump in noise. It'll be plenty loud in there.

From fans of other teams cheering.

I also liked Wilson at the time.

I know a lot of people shit on him (around the time of the draft) because of 'measurables' (which amounted to his height), I thought that was stupid and said as much at the time. You could see it in him that he wasn't a moron, worked hard, and threw a pretty ball. Plus he was elusive and fast on his feet.

The Broncos brought him in for a visit before the draft, so there was interest there as well. Too bad they didn't snag him though.

Brock's growing on me, but Wilson would have also fit the Kube's offense. Oh well, Brock's our guy so let's hope we don't look back and think what might have been with Russell.

Did no one watch him at Wisconsin. I never really got the hate because of his height. It was foolish to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom