• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

Look on the bright side, at least Ryan Mallet is angry enough be actually be ready to play in case something goes bad.

I rage at the offense a lot, but I'm okay with this going forward. Hoy Hoy will do well enough, and I trust in BOB's word and plans. He knows that Mallet is mad to be prepared for when the call comes.

There should be a bandwagon week or month where everybody has to root for a randomly-chosen team

Good team fans get to feel misery for a week, bad team fans get to feel happiness for a week

Not an annual thing of course, don't want to OD some people

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
How do you feel about rando doing it?

ibqR1r3DdWskfQ.gif

jakncoke

Banned
There should be a bandwagon week or month where everybody has to root for a randomly-chosen team

Good team fans get to feel misery for a week, bad team fans get to feel happiness for a week

Not an annual thing of course, don't want to OD some people

how bout fucking no

Godslay

Banned
Slay tell me about how your ideal man would look

Robert Redford as Jeremiah Johnson.

I read today on Twitter someone mentioned the best thing about Hard Knocks this year is people seeing the real O'Brien. He was labeled a Belichick clone form the get go and its pretty obvious he is almost the complete opposite. The only trait they share is keeping injuries and roster moves as quiet as possible.

Ted Johnson here on sports radio has been saying that since he was hired and how much he respects Belichick but says he is a complete asshole

Yeah, he's good in my book.

He's the opposite personality wise, and seems genuine. Hopefully that's just not the cameras.

---------------------

I have the lists merged between myself and ActStriker.

Whatever is on the NFLGAF.Com website is the merger between his team members list and mine.

If you don't find yourself on your team page, go ahead and sign up.

Also, I will be trying to add all the information from the Google Doc at some point soon. I will also add Twitter to the database of users. Not sure if I will add the 3DS codes, unless you guys want them in there.

So if you want that info on your team member card over there, update it on the Google Doc sheet and I will import it.

You don't vote for a king. You let the lady of the lake decide.

... We can vote for a steward till that lady gets off her ass and hands the chosen one a sword.

it will probably end up being Gata. That what you want? Being ruled by a Gator. The thread would be destroyed by belly rubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom