• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we have fans of other teams trying to claim half the fanbases in here.

Good thing we'll have real football soon to bring an end to this fuckery.

Bad thing half the good players will either be on crutches or in jail

Godslay

Banned
v7c1kEZ.gif

I was hoping you, or anyone for that matter would post this!

On second look, Evan Mathis kinda looks like Jeremiah Johnson.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Thugs keep on thuggin!

http://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/817298

Buffalo Bills linebacker Ikemefuna Enemkpali, who was released by the New York Jets after punching teammate Geno Smith, reportedly punched a man he thought was a woman in a 2011 incident.

The altercation is said to have occurred between Enemkpali and a man he thought was a woman with whom he had arranged to have sex. He wasn't charged, but missed Louisiana Tech's 2011 home opener after undergoing surgery due to a hand injury sustained from the punch.

The details were reported by ESPN's Outside the Lines, which obtained the police report that the NFL linebacker filed against the man, who allegedly demanded money.

The incident reportedly caused at least one AFC team to take Enemkpali off their draft board.

JABEE

Anyone in this thread that has multiple allegiances, please identify yourself to be added to the list.

This includes fans with a second team in another conference. Please state your allegiances!

Foosball stfuff
Dane Brugler ‏ @ dpbrugler Aug 24
The big boys don't kick off until next week, but CFB actually starts this Saturday with North Dakota State at Montana at 3:30 p.m.

Dane Brugler ‏ @ dpbrugler Aug 24
And NDSU is worth watching this season with QB Carson Wentz and LT Joe Haeg both highly regarded in scouting circles. Keep an eye on them

Anyone in this thread that has multiple allegiances, please identify yourself to be added to the list.

This includes fans with a second team in another conference. Please state your allegiances!

I root for the Vikings and Texans. Keeps my odds of needing a drink at the maximum.

I'm going to make a couple of special categories for Team Squicken and Team Manning.

I know Wentz's dad.
squicken's category should be "sports widower".

Because that's the gist. When your team leaves town, and you're searching for but never finding a new one...

MechDX

Alright, scared myself when I made the comment about getting the Pats to win the Super Bowl. Be a cold day in hell when I would willingly help a classless as fuck franchise like the Colts.

I still don't believe in Hoyer and never fucking will. BOB chose poorly. Sunday Mallett will show him the error of his ways

JABEE

Alright, scared myself when I made the comment about getting the Pats to win the Super Bowl. Be a cold day in hell when I would willingly help a classless as fuck franchise like the Colts.

I still don't believe in Hoyer and never fucking will. BOB chose poorly. Sunday Mallett will show him the error of his ways
Mallet sealed his fate when he ran a QB sneak on 3rd and 3. You can't fix that.

And all is right again. I bet the cokehead will eventually get put it because hoyer will probably shit the bed.

MechDX

Mallet sealed his fate when he ran a QB sneak on 3rd and 3. You can't fix that.

After watching Hard Knocks and what O'Brien said about that call I believe it was a test and he should have changed the play. Kid was trying to hard to appease his coaches hence this Sunday he needs to say fuck it and unleash his dragon

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Foosball stfuff

yea, who cares about college football.

just watched hard knocks. I hope EZ, Brown and James II make the team. Also O'Briens oldest son. That's so sad. Allegedly part of the reason he took the job here is the hospital system and research being done in Houston.

This is the first time I've ever seen you not totally gush over BOB or endorse him.

Also stop changing avatars!

MechDX

This is the first time I've ever seen you not totally gush over BOB or endorse him.

Also stop changing avatars!

Because in real life Im not this person. ;)

O'Brien is going to be a great coach, that is certain, but he doing some of the things coaches do to feel "safe". he has shown flashes of a willingness to take chances and that is what ultimately is the difference between winners and losers.

Every choice BOB had was terrible

Deep down I think he wants Mallett to be "the guy" but he hasn't seen what he wants to see (whatever that is exactly). Hoyer was signed as plan B, plain and simple. Savage has made huge strides this year and if he makes the same size jump next year he did this year he will be in contention for that starting job. Savage has all the intangibles you want in a QB: size, mobility, arm strength, fearless but he needs to work on making his reads quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom