• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because in real life Im not this person. ;)
ligero.gif

If you had to bet your life on it (assume a life that matters, question is not directed to Gata) would you bet on Rose being a rapist or Wilson living up to the fantasy he has created in his mind of being an elite qb?

Sometimes i think Russell is pure hood when he's around his friends and no cameras. But then i realize nah that's too good to be true. He probably convince himself that everything about his corny ass persona he created is 100% true.

effzee

I really hope Eagles don't cut Demeco Ryans as some are suggesting now that they re-upped Kendricks. For once in my lifetime the Eagles have some quality LBs and I'd rather keep them.

Kiko so far has been injury prone and is already suffering from a concussion. We need the depth and leadership.

Beach

Haha, hilarious

Speaking of which, Khalif Barnes has the worst agent of all time. He's signed 7 1-year deals with the Raiders. Seven. His agent is literally hitting renew after a year long subscription. I mean as a Raider fan he's been decent at times but why can't he bargain for a two year deal at least. :(

Andy Dalton said:
As much as I want to say I don't look at it and I don't see it, with the world today, it's hard not to see stuff. And a lot of stuff that's said, you can look at it and it could be an eighth grader or something. People can hide behind a computer screen and it's the same person that's coming up wanting my autograph.

The 8th grader would have probably gotten a playoff win by now

bionic77

Got a Apple Trackpad with Madden today.

Madden will get played for 15 minutes on Saturday and probably never again but I am digging this track pad. Definitely not as quick as a mouse but for certain things I definitely prefer it.

MechDX

The Seahawks will never have the #1 pick. Worst movie ever 100% inaccurate.

We have had #2 overall but never #1!

Hey but you drafted a Sconi who is self centered, egotistical, person who would shill anything for the right money

Oh and you drafted a Wisconsin kid in the movie as well.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The Steelers have had the number one pick three times since 1936. Bill Dudley and Terry Bradshaw are both in the HoF. Gary Glick was drafted in 1956 and went 5/18 on field goals in 1957; he was also a defensive back. #jakstats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom