• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

I know its Geno and lol Jest but I dont find it funny. Just shocked.

From what little I followed the Jets he was have a decent camp. Sucks for him.

Hopefully it's 6 weeks so he can be back by week 3 or 4.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Twitter has no chill
CMJTqDUW8AArj5F.jpg

:jnc

MechDX

trey wingo ‏@wingoz · 4m4 minutes ago
With the broken Jaw.. the top 3 picks of the 2013 draft for NJY will all miss start of season: Richardson, Milliner and Geno #NYJ

Idzik!

I got your back fox

Bowser

PFTCommenter ‏@PFTCommenter 7m7 minutes ago
So let me gets this straight- Kanye West can record a rapper album with his jaw wired shut but Geno Smith cant throw a football? makes sense

To be fair, Cam fought a guy that looks like this

josh-norman.jpg

Not the biggest dude in the locker room who looks like all he does is lift weights and eat raw protein powder all day.

Also it was pretty much just pushing and shoving, no punches thrown

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 59s60 seconds ago
Eagles fans have started a http://Change.org petition asking for Pope Francis to bless the knees of Eagles quarterback Sam Bradford.

Also: HBO Now is stuttering badly when streaming. Doing research this seems to be a pretty common problem on all browsers but I can not find any solutions. Fuck

how bad? I just tried it in Microsoft Edge and it wasn't that bad, there was an occasional stutter. The stream quality is leagues better than TNTs streaming effort.

Was going to try it in firefox but I uninstalled Flash plugin for firefox.

MechDX

how bad? I just tried it in Microsoft Edge and it wasn't that bad, there was an occasional stutter. The stream quality is leagues better than TNTs streaming effort.

Was going to try it in firefox but I uninstalled Flash plugin for firefox.

Tried it with Chrome and it works good.

MechDX

Michael David Smith ‏@MichaelDavSmith · 17m17 minutes ago
In college IK Enemkpali was convicted of battery on a police officer. Jets drafted him anyway, but cut him for battery on a quarterback.

In college IK Enemkpali was convicted of battery on a police officer. Jets drafted him anyway, but cut him for battery on a quarterback.

Now now...let's make sure we're not randomly putting labels on people, "Quarterback" is a bit much when talking about Geno.

Quotient

How was he not expelled from university or spend any time in prison?

Line_HTX

Is this the type of battery you want on the Texans, Mech?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom