• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Banned
Steelers signed a new kicker

pkY4sRHP.jpg

@ErikBurkhardt: Congrats to @GHartley5 on signing with the @steelers ! He has continued to work hard at his craft

Hmm, it's korean style? How does it compare to bonchon (I think philly has a bonchon right)?

It's pretty different. I think it's better. Thing about Bonchon is their biggest draw are the wings to me, not the actual fried chicken. Not sure they even serve thighs, and their breast is all boneless from what I recall. I do like Bonchon though. I hear if you want the most legit korean fried chicken in Philly you have to go up to Cafe Soho in Olney/Oak Lane.

MechDX

1) Buy wings
2) Marinate
3) Throw on grill for 5 minutes
4) Throw in deep fryer for crispness
5) Sauce them up

Congrats you have best wings

eznark

Banned
Asian style wings are basically the only wings I get anymore. So fucking good. There is a godlike recipe for them in Modernist Cuisine at Home.

Draxal

It's pretty different. I think it's better. Thing about Bonchon is their biggest draw are the wings to me, not the actual fried chicken. Not sure they even serve thighs, and their breast is all boneless from what I recall. I do like Bonchon though. I hear if you want the most legit korean fried chicken in Philly you have to go up to Cafe Soho in Olney/Oak Lane.

Bonchon's wing and drumsticks only, and yeah you have to go to a nonfranchised place to get the best food anywhere, just used it as a baseline.

Doomsayer

1) Buy wings
2) Marinate
5) Sauce them up

Pretty much this.

Wings pretty much suck everywhere, you have to make them yourself.

I've done some dry rub wings in my smoker that came out amazing.

Then I tried something different a few weeks ago - made a hot bbq sauce with cayenne/habanero and mixed it with maple syrup (for depth/touch of sweetness) that came out amazing.

Now I want wings, fuck you guys.

In unrelated news, the Sun Sentinel is putting out a commemorative book for the Dolphins 50th season. I know we've sucked for over a decade but I love what they are doing for their anniversary. Reminds me of better times :(

Now I want wings, fuck you guys.

In unrelated news, the Sun Sentinel is putting out a commemorative book for the Dolphins 50th season. I know we've sucked for over a decade but I love what they are doing for their anniversary. Reminds me of better times :(

i hope they have a decent section on the best QB in franchise history: chad pennington

jbug617

Banned
Holy shit

@domcosentino: Geno out 6 to 10 weeks becuse of an altercation in the locker room. Broken jaw. Requires surgery. IK Enemkpali hit him. Been released. #Jets

@benshpigel: Holy Moly: Geno smith got sucker punched in locker room this morning. Broken jaw. Out 6-10 weeks at least.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
1) Buy wings
2) Marinate
5) Sauce them up

bahahaha, no.

Boil them for 7 minutes.
Use infrared grill at 800 degrees till done. Nothing like real crispness without having to deal with frying mess and oil.

whole stick of butter with franks redhot and salt. Sauce them up, enjoy, the actual best wings.

Striker

Imagine how crazy the media would be going if Rex was still coaching there and this happened.

At least Jets upgraded at QB for the time being.

MechDX

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN · 3m3 minutes ago
Geno Smith is out 6-10 weeks with broken jaw, per Todd Bowles. "sucker-punched" by LB IK Enemkpali this morning in locker room. IK released

Wonder what Geno said to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom