• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Wow at the Jets.

Can't remember something like this ever happening before.

It should be child abuse to make your kids JEST fans.

bg, you're needed in ot. bg to ot, please.
What in the hell........FFS......
angry-conan.jpg

gutshot

Your daily Sam Bradford update:

Brandon Lee Gowton @BrandonGowton
Sam Bradford having another great day. Beautiful touch pass to Jordan Matthews in the end zone for a 30 yard TD.

Brandon Lee Gowton @BrandonGowton
It’s getting to the point where I see Bradford throw down the field and I’m fully expecting it to be a great play. And it usually is.

Crisco

Banned
Cam doesn't need anyone to defend him, he does a fine job all on his own. His responses to questions about the fight yesterday were spot on,

http://blackandbluereview.com/transcript-cam-newton-a-day-after-training-camp-scuffle/

You’re probably right that we’re making this too big, but you understand it’s a story because we don’t usually see guys in red jerseys get in scraps?

“Says who? You’ve never seen a guy in the red jersey like me.
You see what I’m saying? I’m not going to allow you guys to shape and form me the way you guys want me to be. I’m not here for that. I’m here more so (points toward door) for those guys in that lunch room right now that look at me like I’m just Cam. I’m one of the leaders, not the leader. One of the leaders. I can say that with such pride in saying that I don’t have to be that guy that stands on a podium or on a stone and looks down upon guys and has to say things. No, I’m affiliated with so many leaders on this team and sometimes I do a great job doing it and sometimes I do a better job with learning from others. So much of society now is forming people and morphing people into what [society] wants them to become. That’s the wrong step for me. Right now, I’m at a stage where I’m all about getting the respect for my guys, knowing that at the end of the day. Come Sundays, come Saturdays, come whatever practice it is, that they have unbelievable respect in knowing that they got a guy that’s going to lead them to victory each and every time, along with others. To them, I’m just another guy. To you guys, I’m a franchise quarterback that can’t do a lot. That’s cool. I understand the life that I live, but yet, that pressure is what you make it. I’m still a human. I’m still a physical person. I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again. Above all, I’m a football player, I just happen to play quarterback. I have fun doing it, and the joy of playing this game is the reason why I wake up most days than not.”

A sixth round rookie corner, at that.

I think ez is referring to Bradford looking good in practice and using that to condemn the secondary. Of course, it is hard for a secondary to look good when the QB literally cannot be touched.

Walter Thurmond is leading the team in turnovers in practice. That's some good news. Then again I think they came off Sanchez and Tebow so they were probably gifts.

bionic77

Cam doesn't wake up at all some days? That explains a lot.
Peter King said the Packers have had like 23 years of Brent and Fraud.

I would say you guys are due for a long ass cold streak at qb once Aaron hangs it up in a few years to pursue a full time career in Hollywood.

Greg

Peter King said the Packers have had like 23 years of Brent and Fraud.

I would say you guys are due for a long ass cold streak at qb once Aaron hangs it up in a few years to pursue a full time career in Hollywood.
good thing Flynn is eternal

effzee

we'll see

There is no way in the world this Eagles secondary is going to be worse than the starting combo of Carry Williams, Bradley Fletcher, and Nate Allen.

Safety and both corners are upgraded even if the nicker is a huge question mark now.

This D is never going to be elite considering how much they are on the field but they won't be getting burned as much as they did last season.

Pepiope

Peters compared him to Aaron Rodgers. Said his release and anticipation is similar.

Sigh he is going to blow his knee out this Friday isn't he?
No he is not, Tebow is here, and the Pope will bless his knees next month. Bradford is on the path to success

There is no way in the world this Eagles secondary is going to be worse than the starting combo of Carry Williams, Bradley Fletcher, and Nate Allen.

Safety and both corners are upgraded even if the nicker is a huge question mark now.

This D is never going to be elite considering how much they are on the field but they won't be getting burned as much as they did last season.
I've seen more than a couple tweets about Maxwell and Jenkings making great plays on balls that were perfectly thrown. The DBs are fine, other teams are just scared of what they're about to witness.

Drakeon

Kinda shocked this didn't happen to the Niners, given how our offseason is going. It's nice when bad news isn't exclusively about us.

Bah. Suck I won't be in the Hebron/Cincinnati area until the end of the month. The Giants and Bengals are doing joint camps this week. I believe some are open to the public, too. I would likely gone as the office out there is a short drive to where the practices are.

200_s.gif

Arrow's gonna fight in SummerSlam? lol Vince that desperate for hits?

One of my good friends was always a Jets fan and I can never believe how optimistic he always is. He has had season tickets for like 10 years now and I felt even worse when I saw he made his kids Jets fans.

You're friends with Fireman Ed? How is he doing these days?

MechDX

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin · 41s41 seconds ago
I'm told the #Jets reached out to Rex Grossman, who is dealing with an injury he suffered in training. Will need a few weeks to get ready.

#UnleashTheDragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom